A House Divided, Remastered (AHD)

AHDRemastered_1914.jpeg

Pictured above: The world of "A House Divided" on 01/01/1914.

Lore posts coming soon.

While the work you put in the map is impressive, I have to ask why a map in 1914 is in the pre-1900 forum without any explaining lore in the same post. You could say "the POD was the Franco-Prussian War going differently", just one sentence you know.

While the work you put in the map is impressive, I have to ask why a map in 1914 is in the pre-1900 forum without any explaining lore in the same post. You could say "the POD was the Franco-Prussian War going differently", just one sentence you know.
The POD is very obviously the American Civil War my guy.

I was more concerned with Tibet being apparently a Russian protectorate. Didn't notice the New World until your reply.
That's just the standard Tibet colour in the standard colour scheme. It's a different shade to the Russian protectorate/autonomous colour (they might appear closer on your monitor, but from my end they don't look very similar).

Edit: I'd be more concerned with the fact that outside the Americas and the Philippines, the world is exactly the same as it was in OTL 1914.

That's just the standard Tibet colour in the standard colour scheme. It's a different shade to the Russian protectorate/autonomous colour (they might appear closer on your monitor, but from my end they don't look very similar).

Edit: I'd be more concerned with the fact that outside the Americas and the Philippines, the world is exactly the same as it was in OTL 1914.
Why on earth is Tibet its own thing when Xinjiang is part of China? Confusing, and hopefully the temple-based serfdom of the area gets rectified in the coming world war.

A Japano-Spanish War has potential to be interesting. Maybe replacing the Russo-Japanese War as the "White people could be defeated by other people?!" war.