A Flag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cb26f6eca519.gif

really, really nice flag, spiral Slug!
Love the colors. This flag would fit perfectly to 4chan.org (ever been there?) everyone's "anonymous" there (symbolised by the guy without a head) and the lightning could symbolise the "divine power" that everyone there claims to have :rolleyes:

Once again; Great flag! Good work:cool:

Last edited:
Probably because most people on this forum aren't hyperactive teenagers.

Exactly.
Haha 4chan is down (laughter)

actually... many people on 4chan aren't teenagers. they are people who are either old-fags. which would remind you of Thande at times, but are more into the "heroes of teh internets" lol.
or... everyone else mostly... are these hyperactive teenagers of which you speak... new-fags. essentially any other fag on 4chan stems from the new-fags.

oh shit... rules 1 & 2...

candleja......

Here's the Swedish flag (that I changed a little... added the "lesser royal family coat of arms")
that's supposed to be the flag of my "Swedenwank" Empire.
I thank Lokit for the gracious name :D
(Check map thread IV page 148 and you'll know what lokit meant with it :p)

swedish military flag new by darkaiz.png

actually... many people on 4chan aren't teenagers. they are people who are either old-fags. which would remind you of Thande at times, but are more into the "heroes of teh internets" lol.
or... everyone else mostly... are these hyperactive teenagers of which you speak... new-fags. essentially any other fag on 4chan stems from the new-fags.

oh shit... rules 1 & 2...

candleja......

Old and new bundles of sticks? :confused:
:p

So are there more old or new bundles of sticks on 4chan?

Status
Not open for further replies.