A Drakaesque "Anti-America"

• Thread starter Deleted member 109224
  • Start date
I'd say an earlier colonization of South Africa by the Dutch and British. Around the same time or even a little before the first North American colonies. Add in an earlier discovery of gold for a nice population boom.

Now we could also have Quebec fighting their own war of independence during the American revolutionary war.

I like your take on Indian martial people's moving to South Africa,I'm thinking maybe also having the Basters evolve into a cossack like group on the frontiers, of course the Proto-Draka would have to be flexible,maybe have Jannisary twenty year men "retire" into some new tribal societies in 19th century,decades later their offspring might be a reliable source of troops

Deleted member 109224

Wait I don't understand are these guys racist or not?

They think they're better than all other societies to a Nazi-ish degree but unlike the Nazis they think they have to maintain their superiority through aggressiveness and dominance (whereas the Nazis thought just being Aryan made them superior from the get go). Meanwhile they're just racist and bigoted towards most persons of color, sans *their* persons of color I imagine (Indian Martial Peoples being a big one).