A Democratic Germany occupies Japan after WWII

(Please note: this is not my original creation. This alternate history take is from the movie "Jin-Roh")

In this alternate timeline, the point of divergence apparently happens before WWI.

To start things off, the U.S. keeps its Monroe doctrine and stays out of the war. However, Germany still loses WWI and the Nazis rise to power as they did in our timeline.
Then on the 30th of January, 1941, a successful miracle-coup against the Nazis occurs. In its place, a new democratic Germany is founded. This Germany not only proceeds to make peace with England but join the Allies and release all nations that they occupied the previous year.
Italy is swiftly defeated and the Soviet Union is somehow bullied into returning territories and releasing occupied nations(?).
This is when German scientists return to Germany to resume their studies in creating a nuclear bomb.

The remainder of WWII is primarily fought between a resurrected Democratic Germany (with some British support) and the Empire of Japan.
The German Wehrmacht pushes Japan out of Vietnam in September of 1941 and fights alongside the Second United Front in China.
The main Japanese carrier fleet is sunk by German land-based aircraft stationed in Vietnam a month later. The war then proceeds with Germany slowly beating back Japan bit by bit, until:

The first atomic bomb is detonated over Hiroshima. Japan capitulates before a second bomb is dropped.

Afterward, Japan is directly ruled from Berlin as the following clip will partially explain:

Other things to note that are of interest, but not critical, include:
  • The USA never joins the war as no Pearl Harbor ever happens
  • The IJN Yamato is sunk in 1944 by KMS Bismarck and KMS Tirpitz
  • German Marines use similar tactics of Island-hopping that the US used in our Timeline
  • Instead of the Tiger I being known for destroying T-34s, it is known for destroying Type 97s
  • After the war, Germany helps the Republic of China in defeating the Communists
  • The Korean war never happens
  • The USSR becomes more isolationist, as they are the only Communist country in the world
  • The USA is also more isolationist, but not to the extent of the USSR
  • The Cold War never happens
The question that I ask now is:
How plausible is this alternate history? Where are the flaws and how would this scenario have to be changed so that it could work, if at all.

Very implausible. Also, I'm gonna say that your alternate history take is (pretty much) original, as the Japanese government in Jin-Roh is a fascist one that is fighting communists. In fact, it's not Germany that allies with the Allies, but Japan who does, but then loses anyways.

Very implausible. Also, I'm gonna say that your alternate history take is (pretty much) original, as the Japanese government in Jin-Roh is a fascist one that is fighting communists. In fact, it's not Germany that allies with the Allies, but Japan who does, but then loses anyways.
May I ask when and where this is specified?

May I ask when and where this is specified?
Wikipedia, tv tropes, basically anywhere thst talks about the Kerberos saga. And in the movie, the various groups that the Special Unit fights are heavily implied to be leftist groups, with names like the Democratic Front or something like that.