A Day Twice to Remember: 9/11 on 11/11

Sure hope this isn’t taken down, and me banned.

So what if the infamous attacks happened on Remembrance day? The Effects? How would this happen and play out?

Less people would be working inside because it would be a holiday.
Veterans Day is observed by the federal government, so the federal facilities in the WTC complex will be closed (mail, customs, etc.), but employers don't necessarily observe the holiday. Banks often close, but the NYSE and Nasdaq are open.

That's not the only reason there will be so many fewer people in the WTC complex, though. November 11, 2001 has something in common with December 7, 1941 and June 22 of that year. It was a Sunday. I have a slight interest in the effect of the day of the week. People live through history thinking of dates that will live in infamy as "last Sunday". There aren't many examples, but this is one.

I don’t think you get much difference. I hat to say it but most holidays such as Veterans Day are not that sig in the. In DS of most folks as to make a difference. Even most vets I know don’t make that big a deal over Veterans Day. Maybe if it was the 4th of July or Christmas or Easter you get some folks upset over the day chosen, but the “Federal Ho,idays” are mostly just a day off for Government employees and Financial employees and not much for most other folks. That said you will see less folks killed as the WTC ahad a lot more folks then many buildings that would be off because f the Federal holiday, And presumably the Pentagon would have had a lot less people inside it as well.
So it won’t change to much just fewer casualties. But to be honest the initial impact of the event on most folks was not based on the number of victims as we didn’t really know that. It was that it happened at all. That two huge buildings fell down, that we had a video of one of the impacts and that it was so well planned that it hit three different locations with 4 different planes. Remember it was not so much the damage and the fatalities as if you look at it compared to the size of the country it was relatively small and the targets were not of significant historical status. The reason it had such effect was just that it could happen in the first place was a huge shock.
It is like when someone broke into my mother car and took the radio. It was not that big a deal but the shock of finding the car window smashed and the radio missing was huge.
And changing the dad to a relatively minor holiday and saving a bunch of folks is not changing the effect much one way of the other.

The weather is far less likely to be conducive to an attack that day. November brings a lot of bad weather...