A Brave New World: An Anglo/American – Nazi War Aftermath

Interested to see where this goes- and especially how US politics pan out ttl. Eager to see how stuff like civil rights will be impacted by the much more recent war with the Reich.

Will China still be run by crazed lunatics who believe all non-Chinese must die ITTL or would they be more "OTL China except Chiang's portrait hangs in Tiananmen Square" under the KMT?
Let's hope the Cabal does not run China. In @CalBear 's original timeline, the KMT and the CCP lost to these lunatics.

One thing is certain even if the KMT wins the alternative Chinese Civil War, China would still be an autocratic nation for the next decades. Up until the A4 would tell them to democratize or else.

Cool - I got to say, I'm very interested in reading AANW but it's such an immense work that I only read the TV Tropes page and a few posts expanding on plot points mentioned there. :p

That‘s probably my least liked part of the original TL.

These are indeed guys which I like as much as nazis so not all.

And these just appeared from nothing. CalBear hasn't even ever given any names for original Cabal leaders.

And other things what I hope going bit differntly are:

1. Keep Ukrainea s unfified nation. IMO it is bit unrealistic that they are two separated nations.
2. And don't name Russia as Tsarist Republic. It is just name what I can't stand. We don't call offcially kingdoms as Royal Republics.

Last edited:
What countries should be a candidate to jumpstart the decades of economic miracles like postwar Japan, Korea, and the Philippines as well as Latin America?

What countries should be a candidate to jumpstart the decades of economic miracles like postwar Japan, Korea, and the Philippines as well as Latin America?

Latin America and Philippines probably are going to see massive boost. Japan would remain pretty back ITTL at least if OP is going with same way as CalBear did.

Japan would remain pretty back ITTL at least if OP is going with same way as CalBear did.
Or will they pull both Taiwan and South Korea since Taiwan was still part of China but the cabal as it was in the original either will or not run the KMT China and of course, there will be a vast refugee crisis happening across the shores of the Atlantic where refugees from Europe has swarmed into North America, the United Kingdom, and Latin America but don't forget that Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines will be the most candidate to take refugees from Europe.

Or will they pull both Taiwan and South Korea since Taiwan was still part of China but the cabal as it was in the original either will or not run the KMT China and of course, there will be a vast refugee crisis happening across the shores of the Atlantic where refugees from Europe has swarmed into North America, the United Kingdom, and Latin America but don't forget that Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines will be the most candidate to take refugees from Europe.
The Philippines already took Jews from Europe in 1939.

In OTL, the Philippines also took White Russians, Chinese, Vietnamese/Hmong/Lao boat people, and East Timorese refugees. The same thing can happen ehre.

Cool - I got to say, I'm very interested in reading AANW but it's such an immense work that I only read the TV Tropes page and a few posts expanding on plot points mentioned there. :p
The novel version was quite good, imo, but of course it only goes to the end of the war.

6) Chapter 6 – Avoir la cafard
*Avoir le cafard
Sorry for nitpicking, but I'm french and I just feel I have to correct this.

I also hope my country has a better fate in this TL than the original, where France reverted to a nationalist dictatorship that kept the country from even starting recovery.

Last edited: