A Blunted Sickle - Thread II

I don't know what force the 3R would leave in Denmark, but I'd guess there would be a fair number; if only to keep the Entete from resurrecting the Baltic invasion route.... :biggrin:
Hamburg is worth the loss of the entire Baltic coast, IMO. So not only would I, were I the Germans, remove everyone from Denmark to stop an assault on Hamburg, I'd also remove everyone defending Mecklenburg and Pommern.

11th December 1941
Alois Hudal, Titular Bishop of Aela and Rector of the Collegio Teutonico di Santa Maria dell'Anima is dismissed by the Holy See following concerns raised by the Holy Office relating to some of his most recent writings. He is replaced by Fr Jakob Gapp at the Collegio Teutonico, and retires to the Abbey of Santa Maria di Grottaferrata after being refused permission to stay in Rome. The bishopric of Aela is to remain unfilled for the time being.

Re-read this and did some googleing to see the significance of this develpment and I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet. Good job on the Vatican TTL removing such a scumbag (but I'm curious why this did not occur OTL) and replacing him with an OTL martyr of the fight against the NAZI's.

One more route out of the 3R closed with the dismissal of Hudal. And Gapp isn't going to set foot anywhere controlled by the 3R. He may not end up Beatified iTTL however. (Request, can we have him pass away at age 99 on the date of his OTL Beatification) .

As for the other, the bodily waste just hit the rotating metal blades...

Re-read this and did some googleing to see the significance of this develpment and I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet. Good job on the Vatican TTL removing such a scumbag (but I'm curious why this did not occur OTL) and replacing him with an OTL martyr of the fight against the NAZI's.
I did comment, see my response above...

Actually per spoiler we know Czechoslovakia will be recreated. I am curious how Sudetenland will end up. I guess Czechs will be not allowed to expel local Germans.

Why not? Churchill is PM in this TL, isn't he? Churchill was for expulsions OTL, Poles and Czechs will be for as well. Don't know about the French?

Why not? Churchill is PM in this TL, isn't he? Churchill was for expulsions OTL, Poles and Czechs will be for as well. Don't know about the French?
The French expelled the Germans from Alsace-Lorraine in 1918-1919, not letting the Czechs and Poles do it would be hypocritical.

Who do you guess that?
Nobody. Well may some
I believe total expulsion started to be talk about only after Heydrich assasination and following up terror against Czech civilians. Especially after Lidice and Lezaky were burnt down. I know Protector now got shot...

Nobody. Well may some

I believe total expulsion started to be talk about only after Heydrich assasination and following up terror against Czech civilians. Especially after Lidice and Lezaky were burnt down. I know Protector now got shot...
We haven't gotten to the point in the story where the revenge would occur, but trying to figure out exactly when that would occur is fuzzy since unlike Heydrich, the Protector apparently died immediately.

We haven't gotten to the point in the story where the revenge would occur, but trying to figure out exactly when that would occur is fuzzy since unlike Heydrich, the Protector apparently died immediately.
Think is, Germans are clearly loosing, allies are coming. Revenge can be there but can be also limited to assasins collaborators and not to random civilians.
As I said we will see.

The Char B1 might be fetishized as the equivalent of the Panther and/or Tiger.

This tank will be the star of "Girls et Char"

i583746.jpg