A Blank Map Thread

Ghetto Edit: Oops, I think I might not have mentioned I was working on a surprise with Cardinal on this forum. :eek: In that case, my sincere apologies to Chingo, and my applause for trying to help.
I finished the map weeks ago, I was waiting on Cardinal for something before I wanted to post it, though.

I'm sad to see people couldn't wait for the surprise.
Well, fine, if people are this impatient. Here's the subdivisions map finished, with some sub-subdivisions added, too.
Version 0.9.
sublime.gif

Lord Sander,

Holy mother of peril:eek:

A couple of interesting ones there but a few will have to be taken with a grain of salt such as this one of early 20th century Europe (is it just me or is Germany a little too big in the east):

Early%2020th%20Century%20Europe.gif

to compensate for a lack of Alsase-Loraine methinks.

Austria is funny as well. that Romanian boarder looks off, and it has lost southern Tyrol...

to compensate for a lack of Alsase-Loraine methinks.

Austria is funny as well. that Romanian boarder looks off, and it has lost southern Tyrol...

There is Bulgaria lacking its access to the Med. also the UK doesn't include all of Ireland...hmm to be honest this map is completely off and a AH all of its own.

Could anyone help me find a blank map of South Africa circa 1840!? I really hate being a pain about this, but it's the second time I've asked, the first time I got no response whatsoever.

I'm sad to see people couldn't wait for the surprise.
Well, fine, if people are this impatient. Here's the subdivisions map finished, with some sub-subdivisions added, too.
Version 0.9.
sublime.gif

Lord Sander,

Is there any chance of a larger version? That size, the divisions kind of blur together.

map found

Could anyone help me find a blank map of South Africa circa 1840!? I really hate being a pain about this, but it's the second time I've asked, the first time I got no response whatsoever.

General Paul, I've found one, but unfortunately I cannot get it onto this site as it is 1.15MB which goes over the limit which is something like 293KB. :(

However I will give the link I found it on, the map is of all of Africa in 184, I hope this helps. :) When you come onto the site, firstly click on the map and allow it all to load up, then you can zoom and interact with it and what not, so all you need to do is zoom in on South Africa.

http://www.davidrumsey.com/maps1027.html