A Blank Map Thread

I tnink awhile back someone wanted a map of Canada at some point in the past, but I couldn't remember when. So...I made 'em all :D

Dates are 1867, 1870, 1876, 1895, 1920, 2000

Note: Not all provinces belong to Canada at any one time except 2000

1867:

1867.JPG

Thande

Donor
Yeah, what Doeth said. They can't be re-used by anyone because they're JPEGs and all the borders have blurred.

At least they give us an idea of what the borders were for if we make our own, though.

For the future, always save maps you want to use again as either GIF or PNG.

since Leej requested it...

here is the map with modern day boarders on it.

for the same price, you get the historic boarders of republics in Europe. It cleans up...fairly well, cept for the Swiss boarder...

CIUDADES.GIF

Thande

Donor
Very detailed Scarecrow but it's going to need a lot of cleaning up to be a 'blank' map. I think that would better go in the OTL Map Thread.

EDIT: Oh, and nitpicking - no Montenegro :p

Very detailed Scarecrow but it's going to need a lot of cleaning up to be a 'blank' map. I think that would better go in the OTL Map Thread.

EDIT: Oh, and nitpicking - no Montenegro :p

considering it was made in 2001, i think its accurate.

i have versions of that map with bits and peices cleaned up (to salvage into other maps) but for some reason never did the whole map

Its not that hard to clean up on MSPaint btw, just slightly time consuming:D

Thande

Donor
All right, so I was wrong, it WASN'T that hard to clean up :rolleyes:

Haven't added in Montenegro or Moroccan border because I didn't want to guess at them.

Blank Modern Europe Hyowj.GIF

they mark the borders of the republics of the russian federation, and i guess they're there because its an important level of admin. but if they do they should also mark other 'republics' in europe such as kosovo, crimea, abkhazia, nagorno-karabakh, south ossetia, vojvodina, mount athos, sprska, etc... but no worries the borders can be taken off very fast. gthanks thande!

talking about russia, could i get a blank map of russia with republics marked on it? only republics, not the other admin divisions.