A Blank Map Thread

Raymann

Banned
Don't often find a map from the Pacific view.

worldpac.gif

Diamond said:
Nah, that's Wendell. :)

You know, I think I noticed that one of the Aegean Sea islands in that Greek map is slightly out of place... the fifth one from the right, directly east of Athens. It should have a slight atoll sticking out from the west coast. :D

Kinghts, I am doing an alternate History Essay/Story or whatever you want to call it on Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia and Parts of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Djibouti and Eriteria.

Is it possiple if you could have one of those gigantic maps for that region?

Thank you in advance

HL-SOM said:
Kinghts, I am doing an alternate History Essay/Story or whatever you want to call it on Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia and Parts of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Djibouti and Eriteria.

Is it possiple if you could have one of those gigantic maps for that region?

Thank you in advance

Not at this time, but maybe after Christmas I'll see what I can do.

Highlander

Banned
Just curious; anyone willing to make a large, blank map of the British Isles? How exactly do you make them? If I could find out, I'd start making my own . . .

An idea I had: what if you made a map that was life-sized of the area you are mapping?

Imajin said:
Here's the one I used for the "Britannia" TL... It's not by me, it's part of the Big Arse Map series.

Hey do you have one those for Germany, i need it badly for Feudal Lands 2 since alll the states are so damn small

Here's the best I can do, an enlargement of the WHKMLA Historical Atlas's 1660 map... 60 years past FL2's date, though.

hre.png

Imajin said:
Here's the best I can do, an enlargement of the WHKMLA Historical Atlas's 1660 map... 60 years past FL2's date, though.

nice map but I also need one of those humongous maps (of Germany) Blank