A Blank Map Thread

065mya blank.png

A map of the world 66 million years ago, at the time of the K-Pg extinction event. Mostly based on a deeptimemaps.com map.

Idk if someone has posted this before
After way too much searching for an Image of lake texcoco that gives you any idea of the scale of the thing and roughly where it was situated I have found a nice map by national geographic and I am posting it here so no oneelse needs to do this again. No more google maps eyeballing for me.
And yes I am making a map that requieres a lake texcoco reconstruction. Idk if its requiered but I am not profiting from this in any way. All rights to respective holders.

Attachments

• imperio-azteca_45e7cff2_800x539.jpg
    imperio-azteca_45e7cff2_800x539.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 436
1675746738596.png

What I like to call a U.S.-BAM. Without any further sources, I'm attributing this to @Reagent, since this is a modified version of a map in their UACOG timeline.
1675746707043.png

Here's one for presidential elections, featuring the split votes in Nebraska and Maine.

A blank North America map at about the same scale as the M-BAM:
5VV3Lv1.png
I have (altered by myself enough that i don't trust it as a basemap anymore) a version of this exact map but about twice as big (6700x7100) and with 2nd-level subdivisions in many countries, but I don't remember where I found it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please let me know!

...Edit: Never mind! I found it! Here's the link.

Last edited: