A Blank Map Thread

Hi there, this was
the map is a strange mishmash actually
my map originally from the WIP thread which is why the Netherlands look strange. I am aiming for 1500-1600 and [hopefully] I have achieved that- let me know what you think

Neth 1500.png

Hi, fellow mappers! Attached here is a blank map of the United States. Here, you can colour in states (and 2010 congressional districts for Maine and Nebraska) in any given shades of red and blue. Yes, this is election-related, but you can use this map however you want. Feel free to use it.

USmapcolcrop.png

Yeah, I like your map better. Stripes don't really tell you anything about which CD is which.
Just to clarify, in Nebraska, the congressional districts are, from left to right, 3-1-2. In Maine, the larger one is District 2, with the one on the coast being District 1. The thin state outlines on each can be coloured in to indicate the statewide result. So, the congressional districts for both are shown to show their results individually.

Just to clarify, in Nebraska, the congressional districts are, from left to right, 3-1-2. In Maine, the larger one is District 2, with the one on the coast being District 1. The thin state outlines on each can be coloured in to indicate the statewide result. So, the congressional districts for both are shown to show their results individually.

Yes, I know that. That's why I like your map.

Hello kind people, I'd like to request a blank Indian subcontinent with Indian state borders please.

(i know it's up there somewhere but after searching for about twenty minutes, I give up)

Hello kind people, I'd like to request a blank Indian subcontinent with Indian state borders please.

(i know it's up there somewhere but after searching for about twenty minutes, I give up)

hope this works for you

Chinese Core_Korea_and Southeast Asia.png

A big blank map of East/Southeast Asia. Featuring: the core of china, the South China Sea (well most of it), Korea, and Eastern Southeast Asia. Might come in useful for some people I guess.

[edits: More complete description and fixed some small things on the map]

Last edited: