A Blank Map Thread

Germany and some neighbours:

View attachment 531567

With some cities added on (missing Bratislava and Budapest). All of the city names are in German (I used this for a map, I didn't plan to post a blank with the cities, but I figured someone could use it, please don't ask me for a translation, this wasn't a fun process).

View attachment 531568
Do more do more!!!! Like maps of UK/France/Russia/etc with some of their neighbours, I like it

So I'm working on my MoTF entry when I remembered that I did not find a single good map of Antarctica with the ice caps on it, so I figured why not post this here before any of the wacky stuff gets added.
Antarctica_location_map.svg (1).png

And a version with lines of latitude and longitude.

Attachments

• Antarctica_location_map.svg (1).png
    Antarctica_location_map.svg (1).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 462
So I'm working on my MoTF entry when I remembered that I did not find a single good map of Antarctica with the ice caps on it, so I figured why not post this here before any of the wacky stuff gets added.
View attachment 532089
And a version with lines of latitude and longitude.

This is for volkswanderung? Let me take a wild guess: are you having the Yaghan migrate to the northern edges of the Antarctic peninsula? Or maybe you're getting even more wacky?

VT45

Banned
I had thought about sort of metricising the standard map series, but people decided it might not be that necessary. But I thought you might still like some of the maps that I had made for it in any case.

A blank North America map at about the same scale as the M-BAM:
5VV3Lv1.png

1586226506787.png

Can anybody tell me what the name of this map projection is? Novice question I know, but I'm looking for a map like this with subdivisions. (Don't ask about the specifics regarding the map. It's a long story.)