A Blank Map Thread

A few months ago I commissioned a map of Earth during the Jurassic Period. I'm not sure how high the quality is going to be on these when they're posted (the site was originally saying that the images were too large), so if you want to use these and run into problems then LMK and I'll email them to you.

Here's the basic version

Jurassic_Period_No_Lines.png

and here's a version with latitude/longitude lines

Jurassic_Period.png

Last edited:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
To be clear my disgust is cause I'm from NI and I never expected to see us as hexagons, so it's not genuine disgust. The map itself is great.

Did you really need to wade in for that?
Mods react to reports.

You were reported.

I couldn't find one (or maybe I missed it since I did skim through) but does anyone know if there's a blank map of North America in 1800?

Sorry if it's already been requested and replied to, but can anyone give me a link to/share a series of maps that are all Mercator 1:2 projection? Preferably one map being completely blank, and the other with many, many subdivisions (like down to the American county level)

Sorry if it's already been requested and replied to, but can anyone give me a link to/share a series of maps that are all Mercator 1:2 projection? Preferably one map being completely blank, and the other with many, many subdivisions (like down to the American county level)

I don't think anyone here actually uses Mercator projection. Are you sure you don't mean equirectangular projection?

Germany and some neighbours:

germany bigger base map.png

With some cities added on (missing Bratislava and Budapest). All of the city names are in German (I used this for a map, I didn't plan to post a blank with the cities, but I figured someone could use it, please don't ask me for a translation, this wasn't a fun process).

germany bigger base map - cities.png