A Blank Map Thread

Voewlsy, did you ever get round to that thing I asked you about?

EDIT: Gah, typo. The vowels feel an urge to conglomerate when near his username...

I just realised I made a really big mistake in the Low Countries...

europe 1500.png

Thande

Donor
Well, the first Hungarian colour was a bit American, though I don't see why Xeno was so fervent about changing it...

Cool map, anyway, and Nek has now got me intrigued with his dark talk of secret projects ;)

Well, the first Hungarian colour was a bit American, though I don't see why Xeno was so fervent about changing it...

Cool map, anyway, and Nek has now got me intrigued with his dark talk of secret projects ;)
I just realised I put this in the wrong thread. Oh well.

Thande

Donor
Nice. That orientation is a bit odd. I've never seen the local spur portrayed that large before.

Let's face it, we really have no idea what it looks like; it's not as though we have hordes of Wendells and Qazaqs telling us that the Crab Nebula is three AUs out of position ;)

I've said that many a time while making the maps for my TL ;) "Screw it - mediatise, damn you, mediatise!" :D
It's a good thing I did Swabia first - otherwise I'd be too burned out to put in all the smallest states after finishing the North.

VT45

Banned
A different view of the Milky Way Galaxy. And the two blobs on the right are the Magellanic Clouds.

Untitled2.png

You remember, the map where you were going to add in the Castillo-Aragonese border and correct the Austro-Bavarian border? I asked you about a month ago, but nothing since...
Sorry about that. I got caught up in fixing a bunch of tiny border problems in the HRE when I forgot about it.

Does this work?

I added in the border you wanted.

europe 1500.png