A Blank Map Thread

Red said:
Excellent, thanks.

Hate to nag, but I also need those that goes on top of those too... :eek:

I tried but the program does weird stuff when you go above or around the 60 degree (North) line at that detail level (when you try to paste them together it doesn't seem to come out right, well for me at least). Since I spent about 6 hours working on this I'll ignore your nagging and revel in the praise of the other forumites, namely Master map maker Diamond. :D

As for a world one...um maybe sometime when I win the lotto and have all day to spend on whatever I want to not to mention a computer with a massive amount of RAM .

Would anyone be interested in doing a blank map of North America and Carribbean with Mexican state borders (for my War of Mexican Intervention/Zapatista Victory ATL)?

Blochead said:
Would anyone be interested in doing a blank map of North America and Carribbean with Mexican state borders (for my War of Mexican Intervention/Zapatista Victory ATL)?
What about the famed Big Arse Map? I know Thande made a shrunk version at one point (though to find it you must dig deep within the Map Thread), that might work.

Blochead said:

Or you could just look on the the first page of this thread and connect the two halves of the BAM and trim it down to what you want so it can be posted.

Here is the map I use for North America;

http://www.eduplace.com/ss/maps/pdf/n_america_pol.pdf

sourceNA.PNG

Raymann said:
Don't often find a map from the Pacific view.

Where did you find that?

Where can I find a world map which includes Antarctica?

Somebody was posting some maps with the continents and oceans reversed, mirror-imaged, and upside-down, but I can't find those. Where are they? Thanks.

Othniel, do you have the same map, except with the outlines for the original 13 colonies as well?

Thande

Donor
Someone mentioned my Not So Big Arsed Map, so here it is (with corrected Kansas border to keep Wendell happy) :

The border thicknesses are a bit inconsistent because that's what happens when you thicken them up by hand to stop them vanishing when you shrink it...

Composite NA.png

Chingo360 said:
anyone have a map of Europe or specifically Germany (large)

How large?

[edit]

Is this large enough?

I've merged the map of central Europe with the one from Italy (and trimmed out some stuff on the edges). For those of you needing a close up look at say the HRE (albeit with modern borders).

Whew barely fit under the size requirements. :D

Mid Europe.PNG

Last edited: