A Blank Map Thread

Deleted member 178671

Anyone have a blank map of South Africa with rivers AND provinces?

Hi, I'm working on a surviving West Rome scenario series of maps aiming to cover this state's history from the deviation point, 476AD to 2000AD. The general idea is to make big maps that give you a deep dive into an important period, like the height of an important ruler or a point of instability that marks, events that mark a before and after. Said maps would be accompanied with a wall of text explaining the map and the period it's set in.
So, I'm in need of a map blank map containing Europe, the Middle East and North Africa that has major rivers, 1st to 2nd level modern country administrative divisions, with national borders and in the M/V-bam size.
I already try looking through the threads here but they are fucking big and will take a while. Thanks.

A world map of 1960

(Note: Some borders are innacurate)

Attachments

• World Map 1960.png
    World Map 1960.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 415
Does anyone know of a map of North America with states/provinces and with a slight zoom on the United States? I need it for an alternate history map I will work on. Thanks!

KFprQ7d.png

A blank map of East Asia. With the somewhat ugly but maximum contrast coloring, it should be pretty easy to select land with simple color selection/magic wand tools in most editing software and use it as a base for your own maps, rather than having to trace a map. Not quite a BAM or whatever but still could be useful to someone

Hello! Does anyone know of a map of the Middle East (preferably, encompassing the Middle East from Anatolia and Egypt to Central and South Asia) with rivers but without borders? I have seen plenty of good candidates online, but unfortunately they all have modern borders. The reason I ask is that I intend to print such a map out and make an artistic political map of 1514 with it.

Hello! Does anyone know of a map of the Middle East (preferably, encompassing the Middle East from Anatolia and Egypt to Central and South Asia) with rivers but without borders? I have seen plenty of good candidates online, but unfortunately they all have modern borders. The reason I ask is that I intend to print such a map out and make an artistic political map of 1514 with it.
You could try cropping the XK-BAM. The big 'Downloads' button in the first post takes you to a Google Drive where there's a version with rivers but no borders.

Looking for the worlda map design but with the black outlines of the landmasses surrounded by the "shallow waters." So it should go the green/grey of the continents, the black of the coastlines, and a shade of blue, and then typical body of water color.

Looking for the worlda map design but with the black outlines of the landmasses surrounded by the "shallow waters." So it should go the green/grey of the continents, the black of the coastlines, and a shade of blue, and then typical body of water color.
You're looking for something similar to the Ultra-Worlda, which is in the recent pages of the Worlda thread.