A Blank Map Thread

Just something someone requested:

Oceania_regions_map2.png

These two should do that for you but I will warn that they are LARGE. Check you can upload them to where you want before you invest too much work.

5QjolRu.png
YatLB1B.png

Zillian

Gone Fishin'
These two should do that for you but I will warn that they are LARGE. Check you can upload them to where you want before you invest too much work.
Thank you for share these basemaps but part of West Sahara coast included Macaronesia isn't included in this African basemap

It' be helpful to have a legend that shows the time before the present. By the way, aren't the poles glitched in recent maps?
yes they are, there were glaciers on the poles in the originals (jpegs) and there is no way to properly automate transcribing glaciers when both the land and the glacier is white.
They were glitched even in the old versions, i didn't upload anything before 50mya because of that.

Last edited:
Two blank maps I made for future maps for my TL since I didn't notice anything useful out there. The first is the American Southwest/western part of the Mexican north, while the second is specifically the portion of the map containing the Californias (both Alta and Baja California) and the adjacent states of Sonora, Arizona, and Nevada because for some reason finding a map that focuses on both Alta and Baja California is frustrating. Both maps I imagine someone besides me has a use for.

The base of these maps is this map of the Mexican Empire from Wikimedia Commons with additional help on the rivers from various hydrology maps also found on Wikimedia Commons, so I have no real ownership on these.

V3F61Cl.png

7QdpIo0.png