A Blank Map Thread

Canadian Federation,
I am still working on my world BAM w/ rivers, which will obviously include more that just the Americas. Just taking my time w/ it, so it doesn't come out looking like a five minute hatchet job done by a psychopath.:D

Canadian Federation,
I am still working on my world BAM w/ rivers, which will obviously include more that just the Americas. Just taking my time w/ it, so it doesn't come out looking like a five minute hatchet job done by a psychopath.:D
And even if it doesn't have the internal borders, that's where my edit job will come in. because i am just here to make shit easier for Q

And even if it doesn't have the internal borders, that's where my edit job will come in. because i am just here to make shit easier for Q
The world BAM w/ rivers I am working on does include international borders. I am just merely adding rivers to the world BAM w/ one pixel wide borders already on it.

Inspired by another member's project, here is a fantasy map that uses the Falkland Islands as the world. I tried to get the land-water ratio to be the same as the Earth's (29.1998% land, 70.8002% water), but due to several factors the closest I could get was approximately 19.5% land and 80.5% water (those last two percentages are more like estimates though).

- Equirectangular projection, Universal Colour Scheme colours (PNG, SVG)
- Equirectangular projection, Wikipedia colours (PNG, SVG)
- Winkel Tripel projection, Universal Colour Scheme colours (PNG, SVG)
- Winkel Tripel projection, Wikipedia colours (PNG, SVG)

Here are two sets of guidelines. Each one comprises of the Prime Meridian, the Arctic Circle, the Tropic of Cancer, the Equator, the Tropic of Capricorn and the Antarctic Circle.

- Equirectangular projection (PNG, SVG)
- Winkel Tripel projection (PNG, SVG)

No, that's the counties map, but thanks for trying.

Wikipedia has one...

480px-Blank_Canada_fed_election_riding_map.svg.png

i was refering to internal subdivisions. :D
Got ya, man. Speaking about internal divisions, after I get this world BAM w/ rivers finished, I am going to be doing some revising of internal division borders, due to the fact that India for example has a new state, Telangana, carved from a group of inland districts of Andhra Pradesh state, as well as changes elsewhere in the world.

Got ya, man. Speaking about internal divisions, after I get this world BAM w/ rivers finished, I am going to be doing some revising of internal division borders, due to the fact that India for example has a new state, Telangana, carved from a group of inland districts of Andhra Pradesh state, as well as changes elsewhere in the world.
fuck. now i need to edit my saves.. :rolleyes:;)

Here's an extract from my world BAM, showing Telangana in yellow. Just remove the yellow after patching it to your copy of my world BAM.
Nah i'll wait for the total update. it'll be easier for me that way.. less work and all that. :D

Oh.. and I-10 through Louisiana has got to be one of the shittiest voyages i have ever been on. :mad:

Which projection, colour scheme and size would you prefer? Also, did you want the map to be of our world or the one that I posted? I'm not sure how to do what you're asking for, but I'll give it a go.

Our World, preferably universal colour scheme and Equirectangular projection or Winkel Tripel , thank you.

And thanks CF too

Nah i'll wait for the total update. it'll be easier for me that way.. less work and all that. :D

Oh.. and I-10 through Louisiana has got to be one of the shittiest voyages i have ever been on. :mad:
I feel your pain, man. All the highways in Louisiana are basically shit. Louisiana has a notoriously bad record of highway maintainance, for they are too fucking cheap to maintain them properly, considering that the politicians here prefer to line their own pockets w/ ill gotten money rather than doing their jobs which is to make sure there are monies for highway work, and other things that need to be done. They don't call Louisiana the corruption capital of America for nothing. I have actually seen road crews where one person is doing ALL the work, while five or six others are standing around doing absolutely nothing at all and still getting paid.

I feel your pain, man. All the highways in Louisiana are basically shit. Louisiana has a notoriously bad record of highway maintainance, for they are too fucking cheap to maintain them properly, considering that the politicians here prefer to line their own pockets w/ ill gotten money rather than doing their jobs which is to make sure there are monies for highway work, and other things that need to be done. They don't call Louisiana the corruption capital of America for nothing. I have actually seen road crews where one person is doing ALL the work, while five or six others are standing around doing absolutely nothing at all and still getting paid.
not only the quality of the roads.. but also the massive lack of anything worthwhile on them. i mean, i could have died from sheer boardum on I-10. at least in Texas there are things to look at (barely)... but not in Louisiana.

not only the quality of the roads.. but also the massive lack of anything worthwhile on them. i mean, i could have died from sheer boardum on I-10. at least in Texas there are things to look at (barely)... but not in Louisiana.
That's true, especially around Lake Charles eastward to Lafayette, and Baton Rouge. Even the stretch between Baton Rouge, and New Orleans sucks as well.

Wait, is'nt nothing to look at a positive?
That way you are'nt distracted?

Distracted from what? It's an interstate, there's no hairpin turns, and American motorists have never been shy with the "Honk and Asshole" early warning system. Boredom on the road... now that's a bad thing for someone on the last leg of a long journey.