A Blank Map Thread

Bump... does anyone have a version of the generic basemap, but with the various Pacific islands and also Antarctica added in?
Quite so.
attachment.php

VT45

Banned
Blank map of the cities and towns of Massachusetts. Took the Wikipedia one and cleaned it up a bit.

Untitled.png

Does anyone have a blank map of the Middle East, Balkans and the Ukraine? I am in the mood for an Ottomanwank, you see.

I desperately need a blank map of Slovakia. Inter-war period would be the best. Thanks in advance.

All right, no need for that one anymore (I found it somewhere else).

But how about a nice blank map of Trans-Carpathian Ukraine ? :D

Does anyone have a map of the German states during the late Danish period or early Swedish period of the Thirty Years War? (It would be nice if they could be colored by which was Catholic and which Protestant)

JJohnson

Banned
Where can I find a large copy of this map? I can't click it to reveal the large version when I go to Image Shack.

Thanks,

James

EDIT: It works in IE, but not Firefox. Sorry.

Last edited:

JJohnson

Banned
North America BAM

Would anyone have a BAM of North America, with modern subdivisions (states/provinces, counties) in light gray, and major/minor rivers in blue? Basically, using this map, but with all the rivers like this map, or this one. It would be the size of this map, just including all of Canada, the Caribbean, and Mexico. The only change would be to use the maximum border for Maine, as shown here. This is for a timeline I'm working on, The New World.

Thanks in advance,

James

I've been looking through the thread to see if it's already done, but basically I need a large blank map of the world with the current borders of the various countries, along with the subdivisional borders of the states of the U.S. and Mexico, and the Canadian provinces. Preferably all on a single color scale, since I want to go crazy coloring in and redrawing borders and such.

No rivers please. Thank you in advance.

I've been looking through the thread to see if it's already done, but basically I need a large blank map of the world with the current borders of the various countries, along with the subdivisional borders of the states of the U.S. and Mexico, and the Canadian provinces. Preferably all on a single color scale, since I want to go crazy coloring in and redrawing borders and such.

No rivers please. Thank you in advance.
I am currently working on a large world showing internal divisions for all countries, which I will post in parts, because the file size is too big to post as a single piece. Will post it when I finish. I have been working on this map for the last few months, and don't plan on posting it until I am satisfied w/ the accuracy of the map.

I am currently working on a large world showing internal divisions for all countries, which I will post in parts, because the file size is too big to post as a single piece. Will post it when I finish. I have been working on this map for the last few months, and don't plan on posting it until I am satisfied w/ the accuracy of the map.
Righto. No hurry. :)

Thande

Donor
I can't remember if Qazaq ever posted the blank version of his uberhuge map. So I ended up remaking it from scratch for use in my timeline. Here it is, anyway.

Qazaq's Big Map 3.png

Does anybody have a map of europe with it's historic/provincial divisions in each country? For example, the historic counties of england, the provinces of spain or france, etc...?

Last edited: