A Better Rifle at Halloween

Another wonderful post. Will the two new Brigades be enough to sustain the defence until the city is reinforced? With the advantage the defence had I hope the Germans will have to wait for their heavy artillery. Anyway this more time lost for them.
Thanks a lot for your good work
Thanks I appreciate your kind words, the defenders will be ferritorials drawn from the 81st and 83rd (I think that was the Paris territorial division)

My posting may be slightly delayed for the next week or so, my wife is due to have our daughter today. Also had a phone call from a major new client so it’s all about to get very busy. Halfway through the next part of the battle of Lille.

My posting may be slightly delayed for the next week or so, my wife is due to have our daughter today. Also had a phone call from a major new client so it’s all about to get very busy. Halfway through the next part of the battle of Lille.
Congratulations dude! 🍾

Congratulations! I hope all goes well.

I'm sorry but that's not a good enough excuse to delay feeding our insatiable desire for Quality Alt History.......um....I wrote that out loud didn't I!