28 Days Later - Death of a Nation

I feel there should've been more safe zones along with the virus being spread to the Middle East and North Africa as an example of how contagious it is.
Here's a few:

London - Isle of Dogs
London - Croydon
Portsmouth
Southampton
Bournemouth
Dover
Brighton
Canterbury
Liverpool
Middlesbrough
Newcastle
Edinburgh
Aberdeen
Bristol
Preston
Carlisle
Cardiff
Swansea
Norwich
Cambridge
Ipswich
Colchester
Chelmsford
Watford
Peterborough

I left out Glasgow and Birmingham because you mentioned it as being too full of bodies and would be uninhabitable.

I feel there should've been more safe zones along with the virus being spread to the Middle East and North Africa as an example of how contagious it is.

The virus never reached the Middle East since the Turkish destroyed the Bosphorus bridge. It also did not spread to North Africa.

London - Isle of Dogs
London - Croydon
Portsmouth
Southampton
Bournemouth
Dover
Brighton
Canterbury
Liverpool
Middlesbrough
Newcastle
Edinburgh
Aberdeen
Bristol
Preston
Carlisle
Cardiff
Swansea
Norwich
Cambridge
Ipswich
Colchester
Chelmsford
Watford
Peterborough

I left out Glasgow and Birmingham because you mentioned it as being too full of bodies and would be uninhabitable.

Manchester needs to be rebuilt too.

Day 1 - Exposure

Day 2 - Infection

Day 5 - Epidemic

Day 7 - Containment

Day 14 - Breakdown

Day 16 - Evacuation

Day 21 - Quarantine

Day 28 - Devastation

Week 8 - Desolation

Week 10 - Expedition

Week 12 - Reconstruction

Week 16 - Resettlement

Week 28 - Reinfection

1.) Just do what happened in Glasgow in Izmir
2.) And who will rebuild Manchester?

1. European side of Turkey is decimated but the eastern side got spared. Kspence92 decided to spare it for some reason.
2. Manchester won't be rebuild for the next 3-4 decades since much of the UK is still desolate and abandoned.

1. European side of Turkey is decimated but the eastern side got spared. Kspence92 decided to spare it for some reason.
2. Manchester won't be rebuild for the next 3-4 decades since much of the UK is still desolate and abandoned.
It’s a shame really but you kinda proved my point on Manchester.

And if they complain either bitch slap them silly or just ban them permanently. If dad whines throw him out with them. They were both old enough to know the rules and broke them anyway, they need to be made examples of...

And, in the most extreme example, kill them and make it look like an accident; this is one of the few times it might be justified...

"Yes, it's a pity that Mr. Harris was cooking dinner and didn't realize there was leaking gas; these things happen..."

The virus never reached the Middle East since the Turkish destroyed the Bosphorus bridge. It also did not spread to North Africa.
If there's one thing we know, it's how easy it is to completely choke off the flow of tens of millions of refugees between Europe and the Middle East by denying them a single bridge.

*cough cough* Mediterranean and airlines *cough*
The thing with fast viruses is that it can only reach so far. The fact is since the world got to prepare in between the dates of May 4, 2002 (first outbreak) and December 4, 2002 (second outbrea), followed by the European Outbreak (December 5, 2002 to mid-2003), there would be stricter regulations in travel and there would be mobilized. The moment the virus reached France, all airlines would have not flew to France and the militaries of the nearby countries already prepared. Plus the Rage infected aren't undead, they can still die to the natural elements and starvation. More importantly they can die by drowning too. I assume the Med countries sank most refugee boats.

rage.png

I have said it before - Rage would not reach Europe.

Because it is so fast acting, a plane with infected would have crashed rather than get to Europe. Channel Tunnel can be shut as soon as the Emergency is known in the UK.

Ignore the 2nd movie, the chopper would not have reached France. From the moment of the Quarantine NOTHING flies, or sails from the UK mainland and reaches another country.

If the Americans/NATO tried to resettle the UK it would not be some half-arsed attempt in Docklands, it would be from the ports and military bases first and slowly, systematically moved up the country in hazmat. ANY sign of Rage is put down with extreme prejudice. If scientists thought there was ANY chance of carriers then all survivors would be screened and separated.

It would be slow, it would be years of work, but the UK would rise again.

I have said it before - Rage would not reach Europe.

Because it is so fast acting, a plane with infected would have crashed rather than get to Europe. Channel Tunnel can be shut as soon as the Emergency is known in the UK.

Ignore the 2nd movie, the chopper would not have reached France. From the moment of the Quarantine NOTHING flies, or sails from the UK mainland and reaches another country.

If the Americans/NATO tried to resettle the UK it would not be some half-arsed attempt in Docklands, it would be from the ports and military bases first and slowly, systematically moved up the country in hazmat. ANY sign of Rage is put down with extreme prejudice. If scientists thought there was ANY chance of carriers then all survivors would be screened and separated.

It would be slow, it would be years of work, but the UK would rise again.
1.) It's canon
2.) It'd be boring if it was restricted to the UK
3.) It's a fucking film, calm down.