• Western Europe: German Reich; @Kanan

Votes: 49 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagan

Donor
EDIT: The Albionic Church; @HeX was deemed acceptable in light of the proof provided.

In the future, should borderline cases like these appear again, I suggest that proof be pre-emptively provided during the nomination phase. Thank you.

Last edited:
The Albionic Church; @HeX is disqualified because it was not posted during 2019.

It will be eligible for the next year's Turtledove Awards though.

once again i respectfuly disagree;
1584441488777.png

The rules of the contest clearly say that the graphic must have been worked on in 2019 to quality, this being the only requirement

However we can clearly see from this post dated december 13, 2019 that @HeX has been working on it since at least december 2019, so it should be eligible.

Attachments

• 1584441461879.png
    1584441461879.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 230
once again i respectfuly disagree; View attachment 530831

The rules of the contest clearly say that the graphic must have been worked on in 2019 to quality, this being the only requirement

However we can clearly see from this post dated december 13, 2019 that @HeX has been working on it since at least december 2019, so it should be eligible.
Okay. Let's wait for @Gwrtheyrn Annwn to make a call on this one as well.
That looks to be sufficient proof for this one, the nomination can stand.

Zagan

Donor
I edited my post accordingly.

In the future, should borderline cases like these appear again, I suggest that proof be pre-emptively provided during the nomination phase. Thank you.

I edited my post accordingly.

Sorry about that. It probably doesn't matter now, but here's a post from November marking some progress. I'd been working on the graphic since October but lost a lot of progress when my computer freaked out and I had to restart it.

Zagan

Donor
The final results of the 2020 Turtledove Awards have been posted here.

The Plaques will be awarded to the winners in a few days.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.