2020 AHFA World Cup Worldbuilding Thread

A little more work on the microworlda as well. I'm leaving the rest of Africa for you uebeltank

mappp.png

Mali, Bafing, Volta, Niger-Sahara. Still needs some of the Pacific done. Also corrected New Zealand as I believe it should belong to France. Added EAF and Sudan to Commonwealth. Perhaps Indian states would also be part of it.

ahfa.png

And I've attached one with Francophonie marked.
Looks good. I was thinking we wouldn't do outlines in the ocean. I'm thinking of doing that today.

Also the thing in the Caribbean was just meant to remind me that area was not done. The oraange outline does not denote any nation or football organization.

I'm planning on having the map done today then and start working on the writeup.

Do note that Antarctique is meant to be a member of Franciphonie. Might want to change the color of the outline since it doesn't contrast well with its color. Also my thought for Gold Coast (Country east of Freedonia) is that it was colonized by Denmark.

Could you drop any information like country names or history that you've cooked up onto this document? If you don't have any names/story I might come up with some stuff to fill in the larger African nations

I think Banat and Transylvania should be labelled considering they appear in the tournament. On the political map, the outline near Georgia is wrong and Hawaii is not marked in the right color on the microworlda. Those are the only things I'd add to the image.

PNWKing

Banned
I think that there should be a Jewish-majority region somewhere in the world. I'd suppose the region @Uebeltank marked off in the internal borders of Canada that roughly corresponds to Sitka could be the Jewish-majority region.

I think that there should be a Jewish-majority region somewhere in the world. I'd suppose the region @Uebeltank marked off in the internal borders of Canada that roughly corresponds to Sitka could be the Jewish-majority region.
I was considering that as a major flashpoint in this world, actually. The lack of a Jewish state makes Zionism still an issue.

I think the most obvious solution would be to have the Levatine be somewhat Jewish, maybe with a state of some kind. That said this world doesn't have Nazis, so the Holocaust isn't there to make a Jewish state inevitable in the same way as otl.