How Spain is going to win USA? And even if Spain manage some way defat Americans, Spaniards can't do much if anything for United States.

It's possible the Spanish navy could inflict a defeat on the US at sea, but do they really have a large enough fleet to blockade the east cost?

Maybe the germans get involved in return for the Phillipines?

Maybe the germans get involved in return for the Phillipines?
Are they willing to jeopardize their relations to anyone who has interest in that region? And will they let the germans control the Shipping lines and strategic location. And do they have the guts to invade PI when the rebels take over?

Do...you know you're on a discussion board?
Yes, here is the link:

I'm trying to do a timeline here. The comments can go to the other site.
The term you need to use is thread. The site refers to everything on https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum forum.
The comments can go to the discussion thread link below

Here's an idea... (I haven't yet attempted a complete TL, but I'm fully expecting to have to bob and weave to dodge the 88mm flak that will be hurled in an attempt to shoot down my ASB's :p)
If I'm giving bad advice, someone with more experience here please correct me...
Try this - 1) Go to the "Post Test Messages Here" forum (under Administration) and start a "test thread" or "storage thread"... you can call it anything. Work out your TL there. You may get a few comments, but doubt if many.
2) Once you've gotten your TL completed or near-completed, start a thread in the "Finished Timelines & Scenarios" forum under Discussion. C&P your finished work into the new thread, giving the thread the title you want for your finished TL. If it's something you might still update, that's ok but there are some rules - 1st entry has to be a min of 2000 words, cover at least 10 years forward from your POD, and has to include a link to the discussion thread (in this case, your "What if Spain Won the Spanish American War" thread). The rules for using the Finished Timelines forum are locked near the top for reference.
Hope this helps... if anybody has a better idea or needs to correct me on something, feel free :)

Last edited:
Here's an idea... (I haven't yet attempted a complete TL, but I'm fully expecting to have to bob and weave to dodge the 88mm flak that will be hurled in an attempt to shoot down my ASB's :p)
If I'm giving bad advice, someone with more experience here please correct me...
Try this - 1) Go to the "Post Test Messages Here" forum (under Administration) and start a "test thread" or "storage thread"... you can call it anything. Work out your TL there. You may get a few comments, but doubt if many.
2) Once you've gotten your TL completed or near-completed, start a thread in the "Finished Timelines & Scenarios" forum under Discussion. C&P your finished work into the new thread, giving the thread the title you want for your finished TL. If it's something you might still update, that's ok but there are some rules - 1st entry has to be a min of 2000 words, cover at least 10 years forward from your POD, and has to include a link to the discussion thread (in this case, your "What if Spain Won the Spanish American War" thread). The rules for using the Finished Timelines forum are locked near the top for reference.
Hope this helps... if anybody has a better idea or needs to correct me on something, feel free :)
Indeed that's probably the best idea. You cannot however unilaterally demand people not post here.