1000 Congressional Districts

With 1005 congressional districts, the 100 senators, and adding the fact that Washington DC has as many delegates as the least populous state (2+2=4, Wyoming), this means such a United States presidential election would have 1109 delegates in total, or 555 to win. Puerto Rico's disenfranchisement would be worse in this world.
Trump still wins 2016 with 623 EVs, by my count.

I look forward to what you plan to do next!
Gotta say, I figured by the end the Democrats would have a better majority since I figured more districts would equal a Congress more in line with the population as a whole.
With 1005 congressional districts, the 100 senators, and adding the fact that Washington DC has as many delegates as the least populous state (2+2=4, Wyoming), this means such a United States presidential election would have 1109 delegates in total, or 555 to win. Puerto Rico's disenfranchisement would be worse in this world.
Trump still wins 2016 with 623 EVs, by my count.

My next project will be an attempt to create districts with 30k people (those in this project averaged 307k), as well as the congressmen who will represent these districts. If all goes well, this week I will explain how the details of the project will be and post the first state, Wyoming (19 districts).
About the Democratic majority, I actually imagined that it would be smaller, because with smaller districts, I thought that the Democrats' votes would be concentrated even more in big cities, creating districts D + 30/40, "spending votes". But in the end I was wrong.
About the Electoral College, I did not complete the account, but I believe that the only election in the last few years that could have its result changed would be 2000. In the others, the winner has too big an advantage to be changed.

My next project will be an attempt to create districts with 30k people (those in this project averaged 307k), as well as the congressmen who will represent these districts. If all goes well, this week I will explain how the details of the project will be and post the first state, Wyoming (19 districts).
About the Democratic majority, I actually imagined that it would be smaller, because with smaller districts, I thought that the Democrats' votes would be concentrated even more in big cities, creating districts D + 30/40, "spending votes". But in the end I was wrong.
About the Electoral College, I did not complete the account, but I believe that the only election in the last few years that could have its result changed would be 2000. In the others, the winner has too big an advantage to be changed.

1876 too, by my count (assuming it stays at 1000 from the beginning)

House Demographics
HOUSE DEMOGRAPHICS

The 2018 election resulted in the largest number of women elected in history, 267 Congresswoman, 27% of members of Congress, increasing the previous record obtained in 2016, with 243 Congresswoman, 24% of House.
Much of this increase is due to the Democratic party, considering that only 15% of GOP members are women (both in 2016 and 2018), while the number in the Democratic party has risen from 35% to 36%.
Even during the time of GOP majority in the House, the number of women in the Democratic party was almost twice that of the Republican party.
The greatest equality between men and women occurs among black congressmen, with an advantage of only 59% to 41% for men.

Race

The 2018 election also resulted in a less white and more diverse congress, with the number of white congressmen decreasing from 80% to 77%.
After the 2018 elections, the Congressional division became White 77%, Black 11%, Hispanic 10%, Asian 2% and Native less than 1%. In 2016 it was White 80%, Black 9%, Hispanic 9%, Asian 2% and Native less than 1%.
This minority gain was also due to the Democrats. The GOP became an even whiter party, going from 95% white to 96% white in 2018, with 3% hispanic. The racial divide within the Democratic Party remained exactly the same from 2016 to 2018: white 61%, black 19%, hispanic 17%, Asian 4% and native less than 1%.

The congress also became younger after the 2018 election.
2016: Silent 7%, Baby Boomers 58%, Generation X 30%, Millennials 4%
2018: Silent 6%, Baby Boomers 55%, Generation X 34%, Millennials 5%
Both parties became younger, but the effect was more pronounced among Democrats, where the Silent + Baby Boomers generations dropped from 68% to 61%. In the GOP, these generations decreased from 64% to 60%.

With this, I finish this project! Thanks to everyone who has followed our progress so far. And I hope you follow the new and even more ambitious project: 10273 Congressional Districts!

Thanks for counting the demographics. I see there's still not a lot of women and minorities in the House. It just goes to show this country's got a lot of things to work on to fix it.