"What Madness Is This?" - A Timeline

PRAISE CUSTER'S NAME!

Seriously, great to see you finally come back. And yes, after years of lurking, I decided to make *this* my first AH.com post, because WMIT is just *that* awesome.

Same here bro, my first AH.com post was on on of Napoleon's TLs. Though my first may have been on AKII, I'm not entirely sure I remember right.

Aye, welcome fellas! I'm honored you like the TL that much. :) I got a date tonight, but I might get a chapter up by tomorrow morning. :D

I like how a quote I made earlier in the thread is on the TV Tropes page. :p

There is no hope in this TL, only Oswald.

XpmZlA9.png

Would someone create the best, most realistic map of the world as of the last chapter of 2.0? I lost all my maps in my computer crash. :( I need it to put together the next chapters. :)

And AMAZING work on the 'Tropes page, everyone. It's looking amazing. :D

Last edited:

Tprynn

Banned
Because I'm a loser with with no life, I've updated the wiki entry for Madness with all the current chapters. I also decided to give the alternate ending chapters their own little subheading of "The Madness Continues" to make it easier to distinguish

That map is great! Thanks. :) Now I can get back to writing!

Because I'm a loser with with no life, I've updated the wiki entry for Madness with all the current chapters. I also decided to give the alternate ending chapters their own little subheading of "The Madness Continues" to make it easier to distinguish

Awesome saucy possum. :p:D Thank you!

I'm making huge progress on the new chapter, and I promise it will be mind-blowingly insane. :D Your eyes will bleed from the horrible things about to occur.

I'm making huge progress on the new chapter, and I promise it will be mind-blowingly insane. :D Your eyes will bleed from the horrible things about to occur.

Yeah we getting more.Sadly I will probably die when a read the first word from eye bleeding but oh well. Still good that it's coming back. Also will anything involving Britain going to appear soon because I live there so I want to see how fucked up it's going to get.

ALL HAIL
PHILADELPHIA MILITARY COLLEGE - July 18th, 2014
11210584.jpg

"Cadets! Officers! Patriotic-Comrades! Americans of the World! You men and women are gathered here today to fulfill your destinies and begin your career in the adult branches of the Armed Forces of the Republic. For four years, you all have trained and drilled and studied. For four years you have prepared yourselves to be the next generation of American heroes, defenders of our liberties and laws. And now, on this day, your generation answers the call to bring freedom, democracy, and the rule of Christian law to the disparate, desperate, societies and nations of the planet.

"Since the European War of Destruction, when the monarchists finally destroyed one another in a cataclysmic, total, nuclear battle, America has been the only superpower on the planet. We have territory on every continent. Every region has felt our presence. The negro of Saharan Africa, the French fop of Europe, the Indo-Persian, the Chinaman, the Turk: these are just some of the sub-human creatures and mongrels who have been made to bow before America and her President. The 1980s and 1990s, when most of you were born, were a time of unparalleled growth for our country. As the ash cleared over Europe, Asia, and Africa, the Star Spangled Banner arose from the wreckage. Many of you will remember that day in 1995, when our boys and girls stormed those beaches at Normandy and overthrew the East European Confederacy. And many of you will recall July 4th, 1999, when our world-wide Space Defense Program went online, preventing the possibility of a nuclear holocaust ever happening again. We had rough spots, too. When President Oswald I's soul ascended to Heaven in 1989, we grieved and mourned. When the economic problems hit in 1998, we tightened our belts. But now, as we progress further into the 21st Century, under the ever-watchful eyes of President Oswald II, honor to his name, and Reverend-Colonel Graham, glory be, we are truly invincible and are finally ready to achieve Manifest Destiny!"

The Parade Grounds erupted in massive applause.

"Indeed, my comrade-patriots, America as it stands today is an unstoppable, unbreakable force for good. We are civilizing and liberating this planet from its mongrelization and detestable debauchery. Since 1970, the negro population of North and South America has dropped 90%. The Irish population has dropped 70%. We are quickly marching to our goal of total purity for the New World. This same purity must be brought to Africa, Asia, and Europe. And it surely is as we speak. You, my sons and daughters, must bring this freedom to the world. The older generation, such as myself, is growing old and is looking to you to finish our great commission handed down to us from the Lord to the Prophet Burr. This is a great crusade for worldwide American leadership. Eventually, every single person on this planet will call himself an American. This planet will be purified and will become the New Jerusalem that our grandfathers and fathers fought and died for. This is a wonderful time to be alive. This is a wonderful time to join the United States Military.

"As we watch you grow and mature over the coming years, we are faithful you will bring honor and glory to God, President, and Country. Your countrymen look to you to protect and defend their purity. Some of you may become engineers, creating bridges and houses for the homeless. Some of you may become military doctors, parachuting into isolated areas of the globe to bring medicine and food to our sick and hungry troopers on the frontlines of Alyaska. Others may become landship captains, bringing the muscle we need to the killing fields of battle-torn southern Italy and other war-zones. Whatever your futures, there is not just one way to serve. You all bring something special, unique, to building our nation. You are all equals, Fittest, and we are all loyal members of the same Party and and faithful servants of the same President. And so it with that message I leave you today. You are the future, and a bright future it will be. And I have special news to deliver to you all."

The Parade Grounds grew completely quiet.

"As of today, the last trace of Russian ownership in Alyaska has been terminated by the New United States. For the first time, North and South America has been completely united under the American banner. All hail the Republic!"

The crowd exploded into cries of joy and celebration. Immediately after Vice President Hadrian Romney had completed his speech at the Graduation, President Oswald II took to the airwaves to make it official. Parties broke out in the streets and people draped flags on every surface in sight. It was a monumental, long-awaited day for the country. Manifest Destiny had been achieved...

120425_romney_speech_605_ap.jpg

" For the first time, North and South America have been united under the American banner. All hail the Republic!"

fhd099PBK_William_Devane_004-1024x422.jpg

Photo of President Oswald II taken during the Fall of Alyaska

bin.laden.country.celebrates.cnn.640x360.jpg

New+Yorkers+React+Bin+Ladens+Death+IQzsLkCGO2gl.jpg

Celebrations erupt in Philadelphia and Shicagwa

The MORE EVIL Ending

NUSA invictus was the worst possible scenario ever...and you pulled it, the other thing was normal, this one feel horrible, like if oceania won the 1984 world....

Amazing Timeline buddy,i've enjoy so far and waiting soon the epilouge...