Alternate world Propaganda

Google works well enough for the Germanic and the Romance languages, but it has a lot of shortcomings nearly everywhere else.

It translated "dear friend" as "very expensive friend" and last time my friend tried to use it to wish me a happy birthday in French, I got called a "son of a crazy whore", soooooo........ buyer beware.....

make_your_own_franklin_by_lorddavid04-d46edo7_zpsab702252.jpg

9176849676_0094ff579e_z.jpg

Another propaganda poster by me for my TL, showing a Custer Youth Brigade junior fascist receiving the "Sword of Liberty," with which he's supposed to smite all the other nations like a pint-sized Leonidas of Sparta. :p

9177891639_387de66255.jpg

"Union troops reportedly threw Hispanic babies in wells during the Texan Conflict! It could happen here, with Virginian babies! Join the Army of the Virginia Republic and fight for freedom from them Northern Aggressors!"

"Union troops reportedly threw Hispanic babies in wells during the Texan Conflict! It could happen here, with Virginian babies! Join the Army of the Virginia Republic and fight for freedom from them Northern Aggressors!"
It's honestly rather strange seeing the North as the racist genocidal place, and the South as the champion of liberty(no offense Southerners).

It's honestly rather strange seeing the North as the racist genocidal place, and the South as the champion of liberty(no offense Southerners).

Totally intended! :D I wanted this to be one of the most original TLs around, so I'm trying to avoid obvious tropes used all the time.

(It’s actually a Nazi poster from OTL 1932. The Nazis, so to speak, just tried to “kill two birds with one stone” by saying “Marxism is the guardian angel of capitalism”. I guess the Cold War proved otherwise.)

Honestly the cold war firmly proved that to be true. The cold war effectively crippled two generations of anti-capitalists.

9180934402_94c5241423.jpg

"All of the Old Republic shall be re-united under our banner of liberty and freedom! The Restoration is upon us!"
-First Chief Consul Chuckie Oswald

Long/Wheeler running on a third party ticket in 1936.
Long and Wheeler.png
Seems good, but they can't beat Roosevelt. Too bad the 1932 President-Elect never made it to his inauguration.

Long and Wheeler.png

It may seem a bit like a repeat of 1924, with both main party candidates being conservative and having a left-wing challenger.
Hoover and Garner.png
But this time, the economy is far, far from booming.

Hoover and Garner.png