Map Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Commie US involved in this German-Briton alliance WWII?
It's not allied with them if that's what you're asking. The UPRA(United People's Republic of America) has just joined the war against Japan, but has yet to declare war on Germany or Britain yet

A minor nitpick in that there's no AR = Artois in the key.
Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit! But you're absolutely right... Would you have an excuse for this? So that I can say that I wasn't as stipid as I in fact am. Namely, I'm too busy to edit it now (and before the MotF's deadline, probably).

And would you be willing to apply that style to this:?
Yes, but next week will be busy for me, so give me one, two or three weeks and I'll PM you the result. If I haven't done it by, say, the 1st of March, then you need to remind me via PM. Besides, would you allow me to steel some ideas from the map, since it just awesome?

A bit of fun crossposted from the Alphabetic Bouts of Cartography:

L2yJxfJ.jpg

alternate_habsburg_empire___liberty_and_progress_by_kasumigenx-d5v8du5.png

Crossposting from the MotF:

Bohemia would end up being partitioned between Poland and Germany in the end because Bohemia has alot of Germans who want to unite with Germany and the Czechs and Lusatians end up a part of Germany while Poland saves the Poles in the Polish part and austria becomes apart of Germany.

Last edited:
Bohemia would end up being partitioned between Poland and Germany in the end because Bohemia has alot of Germans who want to unite with Germany and the Czechs and Lusatians end up a part of Germany while Poland saves the Poles in the Polish part and austria becomes apart of Germany.

Yeah, seems logical. That would happen around the 1720s I guess.

:D

Very cool! What is the difference between the orange and red countries? Also nice Dr. Moreau reference. ;)
What is the League for Non-Human Rights symbol?

Thanks! I'm glad that someone got the Dr. Moreau reference! :D The difference between orange and red countries is that orange countries allow AIs and Moreaus to be used as property, but red countries have laws to outright destroy them. Obviously they're diplomatically isolated from virtually anyone, and their economy suffers (many of their governments replaced more tolerant ones in coups).

And TurkishCapybara is right, that is indeed a glider from the Game of Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.