Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honour of the hemicycle diagram creator that I found yesterday, I present to you an infobox for an autonomous parliament of New England. This parliament serves and represents the people of New England, the Maritimes, Quebec, and Newfoundland and Labrador.

3684xb.jpg

Quick question guys, how do I use pictures from my computer on these Wikipedia infoboxes? Do I just upload, screen-cap the box, then put the image up for deletion? Or is there an easier way?

Nice. I don't know just how well a Green Party would go over in Saudi Arabia, considering what the country's economy is based on.

The two provinces that I planned to be green are Makkah and Bahah, both of which really don't have oil, and so depend on dryland farming for the province economy. I think the citizens of these two provinces would elect Green Party governors.

The two provinces that I planned to be green are Makkah and Bahah, both of which really don't have oil, and so depend on dryland farming for the province economy. I think the citizens of these two provinces would elect Green Party governors.

Okay, that makes sense then.

Also, I hate that hemicycle generator's definition of what a hex color is and isn't.

Japhy

Banned
Is it a military coup against Lincoln/Johnson? Or does he take over in the chaos following a successful Lincoln & Johnson & Powell assassination (the full Booth Conspiracy)?

Obviously, he wasn't completely hated, since he lived into the 1880s, as in OTL. I guess the apparent exile to Prussia helped that.

The idea was that in the chaos of a Booth Conspiracy triumph Grant steps in to fill a temporary role, and then things go further pear-shaped. Grant would be damned by undeserved infamy, and the American Political establishment would be transformed forever, with new parties and the genie-of-dictatorship out of the bottle. Like I said, I might be doing it after Bob Lee's Body. Or taking elements directly from this concept an grafting them onto that one when the time comes, so yeah.

The United States Congress. Representatives are elected for a four year term using a two-round, mixed member proportional representation system. You vote for an open party list on the first round, and candidates need to reach 50%+1 to win in the first round, or be in the top two to reach the second. There are two types of Senators, elected and appointed. Elected Senators serve six year terms, with one-third up for reelection every two years. Each commonwealth has six elected Senators and there are a total of sixty party-list senators elected on an open party list (twenty reelected every two years). Each Commonwealth legislature appoints four senators who serve life terms (mandatory retirement by age 95). The Red-Green coalition has dominated American politics for over forty years.

t3JMT.png

VT45

Banned
The United States Congress. Representatives are elected for a four year term using a two-round, mixed member proportional representation system. You vote for an open party list on the first round, and candidates need to reach 50%+1 to win in the first round, or be in the top two to reach the second. There are two types of Senators, elected and appointed. Elected Senators serve six year terms, with one-third up for reelection every two years. Each commonwealth has six elected Senators and there are a total of sixty party-list senators elected on an open party list (twenty reelected every two years). Each Commonwealth legislature appoints four senators who serve life terms (mandatory retirement by age 95). The Red-Green coalition has dominated American politics for over forty years.

Nice. Though I have some quick changes for you. First off, for the lower house, I'm not sure if you know but the numbers you posted add up to 1481, not 1476. Second off, I posted a hemicycle generator last page, which creates nice neat hemicyle diagrams (it sort of looks like you paint bucketed over two pre-existing diagrams). I don't know if you have software to use SVG files, but here are two diagrams for you to use. All you need to do is put them right into your infobox.

Aireacht1.png

Nice. Though I have some quick changes for you. First off, for the lower house, I'm not sure if you know but the numbers you posted add up to 1481, not 1476. Second off, I posted a hemicycle generator last page, which creates nice neat hemicyle diagrams (it sort of looks like you paint bucketed over two pre-existing diagrams). I don't know if you have software to use SVG files, but here are two diagrams for you to use. All you need to do is put them right into your infobox.

I did use it. It kept refusing to admit that my hex color codes were hex color codes. So I just had to color all of them. :rolleyes:

But thanks. Those do look much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.