Map Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Life, Joy, Empire and Victory
-The Caribbean War is over and American control over the Caribbean is assured.
-The fashion of taking drugs increases as the Duke of Bretagne is found dead in his bedroom, overdosed on morphine.
-The new President of the USA, James Galloway, declares a "Battle on Drugs". Several addicted rich people withdraw support from the Commonsense Party.
-The opposing Ecotopic Party takes advantage and says that, when they are in charge, that drugs will be unbanned.
-The Red Rebellions grow in Africa and South America.
-China and Persia finalize their expeling of influence. War is expected to follow.
-The Japanese States in the USA notices a growing trend of "Americanization" in the Archipalego.
-Britain finalizes their control over South Arabia.
-The Polish terrorist group sends bombs to Berlin, Moscow and Vienna. The Moscovite and Viennese ones is sucessfully defused, but the Berliner one blows up, killing the Emperor of Germany and his family. Anti-Polish sentiments rises.
-The Hindu rebels is squashed.
-Overall, a strange year...

Beautiful.png

A power outage this afternoon resulted in me spending the time on my laptop making a map with that wonderful BAM Shadow Knight posted a few days ago in the blank map thread.

Nova Scotia joining the Revolution, the Articles of Confederation falling apart, and a series of conflicts between the nascent republics leads to Northeastern North America looking like... this:

Something....png

Okay, one more piece of "Nugax fanfic" and I'm back to (somewhat more :eek: ) original maps.

This is the world of "Blue Star Rising" in 2011, showing the major power blocks: however, it's more "The Soviets vs the Rest", since the Commonwealth, the American Union and the Asian Combine (AKA China and it's lil' buddies) have largely kissed and made up, even if they still don't like eachother much, and are cooperating to contain a Russia relatively in decline but still dangerous, fix up the messier African states, and deal with economic and environmental issues. (The Europeans, mindful of missile flight times between their capitals and the Russian border, and the armies over that border, prefer to stick with heavily armed neutrality).

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.