Map Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps this?

KingdomofAmericaMk3.png

How about you give them Alaska?

Could work, but what do they do until they get it?

The other option is (because I agree with you American borders same as OTL are stretching it) change the southern border. I want a more powerful Mexico, I suppose I could give them a more northern disposition. Say extending from Texas to the coast. Or (since I am not keen on that) an independent California (or part of California). Or different internal borders (which I am planning anyway).

Could work, but what do they do until they get it?

The other option is (because I agree with you American borders same as OTL are stretching it) change the southern border. I want a more powerful Mexico, I suppose I could give them a more northern disposition. Say extending from Texas to the coast. Or (since I am not keen on that) an independent California (or part of California). Or different internal borders (which I am planning anyway).
Hmmm... How about this? I created two Kingdoms in personal union with America, California and Columbia/Oregon. I also made Hawaii in PU with America. I have changed the border significantly. If you dont like it tell me what you are generally looking for.

KingdomofAmericaMk3.png

Chile-Argentina was my fault for faulty erasing. Anyway, I was thinking actual independence. Something like this. Of course, the internal borders are subject to change.

BTW: the eastern border is a bad attempt at following the OTL Sevier River north to Salt Lake.

KingdomofAmericaMk3.png

Howdy: thought I'd do a new map for Floc's "Vijayanagara Ascendant" timeline. I posted it on the thread, but attention-hog that I am (oink oink) I decided to put it up here as well.

Since we don't really know exactly how the war in Europe ended, I kinda assumed that the Ottomans coming in on the British-German side would be the straw that breaks the camel's back and brings the Russians and therefore the French to the negotiating table...

I am also assuming African colonization, Germany receiving French African territory in the peace treaty, and that things do not go well in smashed-flat Italy after the war...

Bruce

And yes, Finn, if you're going to continue grumping about it, I will get rid of rivers in future maps. :rolleyes:

Bruce

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend, I thought this was the first time I've said anything about it...If it's easier with rivers, keep the rivers.

I do love your maps though, you're the best map-maker here.

Status
Not open for further replies.