A Map Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imajin said:
I always wondered why Croatia is shown as autonomous, but Hungary isn't- I'm almost certain Hungary had more power than Croatia under the Ausgleich.

i used the 1900 map from Euratlas....

and sry about Algeria i messed up with the color

Zyzzyva said:
Damn it! I have a couple of maps (.bmps) but they won't upload 'cuz there too big or some such crap! :mad:

If you are using Paint, open them, and save them as JPEG format - it will still be acceptable quality, and file size will be much smaller. That is what I do with any maps that I make.

Thanks!

Two 1812 maps:

POD: Aug 24 1812
Hull gets pardoned by Madison. In fact, he gets promoted to general of the army! :eek:

Result: 1820
nam2.jpg

nam2.jpg

It goes the other way...

POD: Aug 24 1812
Brock gets fired by Prevost. In fact, Prevost promotes himself to general of the army! :eek:

Result: 1820
nam.jpg

nam.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings and salutations. Recently got GURPS Infinite Worlds, and it's inspired me to do a map (yes, I know, Diamond did something similar..)

best,
Bruce

Armada_2a.png

Here's a map I made recently:

Red is British Empire
Blue is French Empire
Yellow is Swedish Empire
Purple is Russian Empire
Grey is neutral

blank world 2.PNG

Thande

Donor
@Zyzzvya: Nice maps. Just a couple of things: PNG or GIF is generally better than JPEG as a compression format, as with JPEG red against black tends to blur for some reason; and there's a better way of doing striped territory than just drawing diagonal lines on manually (see Canada below for an example). PM me if you want the details.

Future.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.