Map Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
A map that I made map I saw in a dream I had tonight. It was about that during the drang nach osten the HRE also went north into scandinavia.
And yes France was like that.

I'm still working on my presentation skills, so this is a bit messy: from my pre-scripted (i.e. not written yet :)) timeline.

Basically, the Britons (Pridaen) weathered the Anglian invasions, and fought with them back-and-forth for centuries, until around 1300 when England fell dynastically under the aegis of France (later becoming a formal part of the United Kingdom of France). With Pridaen unwilling to incur the wrath of France, and France not interested in invading a cold, dirty island, the border was secure, and Pridaen therefore had the luxury of collapsing into decentralised chaös.

Thus by 1600 we have hregnification (except even less holy, even less Roman, and even less imperial). The main noble families (Tyluithai) are marked, together with the monastic states (Aabatae).

Pridaen 1600.png

Pridaen 1600.png

Krall

Banned
The Roman Republic at its greatest extent, prior to the Gothic and Hunnic Invasions and the First Fall of Rome, 927 Ab Urbe Condita.

ideRR.PNG

You picked the worst possible time to make the new one, I wasn't home to post on the first page. :mad::p

Here's my map, a fix of the one I posted here.

Not many changes in this one, just a different-shaped Armenia, fixed Wessex label, and an expanded Aghlabid presence in Sicily, Sardinia, Calabria, and Bari.

Here is an OTL 905 AD map, just for comparison. linky

EDIT: also, the allegiances of the unnamed (on the map) Serb states are fixed. The middle two in that set of four are under Raska, while the outer two pay tribute to the Byzantines.

updated map.png

I present to you a map that I am still working on. Go nuts I know you will

I reserve the second page to put a map on...

The Roman Republic at its greatest extent, prior to the Gothic and Hunnic Invasions and the First Fall of Rome, 927 Ab Urbe Condita.

You picked the worst possible time to make the new one, I wasn't home to post on the first page. :mad::p

Here's my map, a fix of the one I posted

Very nice maps

All hail Map Thread IV, daughter of Map Thread III of the Threadirid Dinasty

From my old map of Norman Lusitania, here it goes the expansion of the Kingdom up to 1350. I'm finishing the next one for the total norman dinasties in Europe and will post sooner than you think ;)

4sodxl.jpg

BTW, yes, the cities are in some kind of Portuguese/Castillian hybrid monster, Aragonese in Catalonian, and Navarrese in... wait, in what language did I make those Navarese towns? :confused:

From my old map of Norman Lusitania, here it goes the expansion of the Kingdom up to 1350. I'm finishing the next one for the total norman dinasties in Europe and will post sooner than you think ;)

*MAP*

BTW, yes, the cities are in some kind of Portuguese/Castillian hybrid monster, Aragonese in Catalonian, and Navarrese in... wait, in what language did I make those Navarese towns? :confused:

NICE MAP!!! but im hoping you made them in Basque...cause if not... *shakes wimpy fist angrily* :p

Highlander

Banned
I'm still working on my presentation skills, so this is a bit messy: from my pre-scripted (i.e. not written yet :)) timeline.

Basically, the Britons (Pridaen) weathered the Anglian invasions, and fought with them back-and-forth for centuries, until around 1300 when England fell dynastically under the aegis of France (later becoming a formal part of the United Kingdom of France). With Pridaen unwilling to incur the wrath of France, and France not interested in invading a cold, dirty island, the border was secure, and Pridaen therefore had the luxury of collapsing into decentralised chaös.

Thus by 1600 we have hregnification (except even less holy, even less Roman, and even less imperial). The main noble families (Tyluithai) are marked, together with the monastic states (Aabatae).

Now that is one of the most creative maps/timelines I've heard of in a long time! :cool:

What is Sibilya? :confused:
Awesome map, a Norman kingdom in Spain is very interesting.

Awesome idea! Do the danish invasions of Pridaen still occur in this timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.