Map Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I did. And I wouldn't call it "just photoshopped"... It takes a great deal of courage to make Belgium this large.
I am so sure it does.:D:D:D I just used the term 'photoshopped' in general to describe what you did w/ the map. Mondo excellent job, man.:cool: I have that whole series of maps from the British Dominions Yearbook, that I have downloaded. Those are some freaky maps.:D

Interesting. I like the idea of Gondor stretching around the northern Mediterranean more, though. Gives it more of a Romanesque feel. I used a little book that has some stuff that Tolkien said about where Middle-Earth is on the map.

Philip

Donor
Theodoric's Campaign

Theodoric the Great conquerers Italy as described in my time line Whither Rome. I apologize for using GIF, but PNG does not animate (yet).

WR-Theodoric'sCampaign.gif

Thande

Donor
Philip;1390748[URL="http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/" said:
UnFREEz[/URL]. Short on features but at least it doesn't place an annoying comment in corner.

Yup, that's what I was most concerned with. :D Thanks.

A slightly ASB one, inspired by old SHWI posts and Stross's dimension-travelling series [1]

Bruce

[1] Is it just me, or does the AH setting in the "New Britain" TL strike people as crack?

Jacobite2.png

I apologize for using GIF, but PNG does not animate (yet).
PNG will never animate. For animated PNG files, I'd use MNG, if those bastards from the Mozilla foundation didn't one day decide to remove support of it from their browsers and promptly started developing their bastardised aPNG format (which is exactly duplicating the problems that GIF has and MNG tried to avoid).
I think Opera still supports MNG, though; not sure.

Goldstein

Banned
an remake of a oldie, yet I am not completely satisfied with it, oh well, had to post it sooner or later.

Former Aztlan, former Pacifica, Russian Belarus and Ukraine, unified Korea, uber-Israel, more developed Latin America and Mongolia... Am I wrong? Did I miss something?

The slight differences with OTL make it interesting. What happened exactly in North America?

My try at a Draka/South africawank map, before and after the great war, with Draka joining the victorious Central powers and grabbing some more African territory.

Probably the 9000th Draka map on this board. :p Yes gentlemen, its over nine thousand.

draka.png

THe United States need to be all North America. I doubt they would have annexed them at a later Date.

This is a map of what The German Empire's original war aims were. This is a based off sources I found so Im not entirly sure if it's 100% accurate. Also I couldn't find any info on what Germany wanted to gain in the Pacific.

German war aims.GIF

This is a map of what The German Empire's original war aims were. This is a based off sources I found so Im not entirly sure if it's 100% accurate. Also I couldn't find any info on what Germany wanted to gain in the Pacific.

Aw, but Poland's so tiny! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.