Map Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map Series

As a gift to any Canadians that are on this site, I've made a Canada wank map.(I live in the US, btw). No specific TL, just a stronger, much more populous Canada.:cool: Please ignore convergent borders to the south .I'm also going to do a small series of nation-wanks this coming week. I'll take up to 7 requests from one person each for which nation you most want to see wanked. canadawk.png

canadawk.png

As a gift to any Canadians that are on this site, I've made a Canada wank map.(I live in the US, btw). No specific TL, just a stronger, much more populous Canada.:cool: Please ignore convergent borders to the south .I'm also going to do a small series of nation-wanks this coming week. I'll take up to 7 requests from one person each for which nation you most want to see wanked. View attachment 261093

Tuva please.

As a gift to any Canadians that are on this site, I've made a Canada wank map.(I live in the US, btw). No specific TL, just a stronger, much more populous Canada.:cool: Please ignore convergent borders to the south .I'm also going to do a small series of nation-wanks this coming week. I'll take up to 7 requests from one person each for which nation you most want to see wanked.

Hungary, even though that seems like a common one. I'd like to see your take on it. :)

Here's my Entente victory in the Great War map for North America in alternate TL-191. I assume that the Central Powers win in Europe though. I mean, the whole thing is a ridiculous but I think the Entente winning in both Europe AND the Americas is beyond the pale.

CSA

I figure that a lot of the CSA gains will try and firm up their LOC, with a little bit of history thrown in for good measure (it's only been 50 years since the War of Southron Secession, so I suspect there's some revanchism involved with the states that waffled on secession).
  • Washington City
  • Maryland
  • The West Virginia highlands
  • Southern Missouri (South of the Missouri River)
  • Southern Illinois
  • New Mexico East of the Rio Grande
  • The Gadsden region of New Mexico

Canada

For Canada, it's all about preserving the heartland by a greater control of the Great Lakes, greater control of the coast and preserving the lifelines to mother Britain and the Red River Basin because America made such a big deal about capturing Winnipeg.

• Maine
  • northern New York State (now named Adirondack)
  • The Upper Penninsula of Michigan (now named Superior)
  • A sliver of Minnesota on the North shore of Lake Superior
  • The Red River Basin
  • Washington state (renamed Thompson)

Mexico

It has a short border with the United States , there isn't much to take.

• San Diego, California

Utah probably becomes independent too, given how I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be 191 Poland.

A bit boring, but it certainly can't be any worse than the books. ;)

alt-191.png

As a gift to any Canadians that are on this site, I've made a Canada wank map.(I live in the US, btw). No specific TL, just a stronger, much more populous Canada.:cool: Please ignore convergent borders to the south .I'm also going to do a small series of nation-wanks this coming week. I'll take up to 7 requests from one person each for which nation you most want to see wanked. View attachment 261093

Hey there! Nice first map, by the way(and welcome to AH.com!).

As a gift to any Canadians that are on this site, I've made a Canada wank map.(I live in the US, btw). No specific TL, just a stronger, much more populous Canada.:cool: Please ignore convergent borders to the south .I'm also going to do a small series of nation-wanks this coming week. I'll take up to 7 requests from one person each for which nation you most want to see wanked.

Azerbaijan please, and welcome to the site.

A commission for Nick Griffalco: a cover of the AH wiki "Aztec Empire" scenario.

I've already told you, but I'll say it again. It looks great and I'm very happy. I do kind of wonder what the cultures of Cuatrosuyu and Drakesland are like, but that's a fairly minor point. Overall I really love it

Not bad at all for first attempt- certainly better than my own. There are a few blank parts there though which should be Canadian. If you want added wankety, you could also add Southern Oregan and even New England if you're really daring. I can't wait to see what you do next with these wanks lol.

1st of 7

Thank you to everyone for welcoming me back to the site, and as promised, here is a Tuva wank for metastasis. This one does have two warm water ports and a transcontinental railroad to connect them, but no Alsace-Lorraine, sadly. :D Next up, Hungary, then Azerbaijan. ;)
Map_of_Russia_-_Tuva_Republic_(2008-03).png

Map_of_Russia_-_Tuva_Republic_(2008-03).png

So, a sort of Tuvan Khan thing that took over most of Asia?

And do a US state of Georgia wank please, and do it on a Worlda if you may. And make sure to save it as a png, just incase you didn't know.

I take it there's a direct rail connection between Savannah and Mobile?

Greater Georgia is trippin' quality rail links. :p

I'm rather disappointed in the lack of Georgian Georgia. Anyway, this is an interesting map. I may make a world for it. :p

I'll probably do a giant Caucasus Georgia some day...interested to see if you do something with this!

(Come to think of it, PJ Farmer's SF story "The Lovers" had a giant Georgia, although alas it had fallen under control of the Hajjics. http://quantumbranching.deviantart.com/art/The-Lovers-141161183 )

Status
Not open for further replies.