Orange Tempest

Next update or two is already planned out, but is there anywhere you'd like to see after that?

Also, anyone else have anything to say?[/SIZE][/FONT]

I would like to see the ITTL versions of Irene and Sandy and how this world is dealing with Climate Change. And how vaccinations are received in this world.

The previous updates are too ironic, considering what happened to Charlie Hebdo. :(

Also, what kind of SAM did the Caliphate use in shooting down the unlucky B-2?

Marc A

I'd like to see the Olympics and World Cup in TTL...

I imagine that something terrible would happen. I'm picturing something like a terrorist attack, probably either a bombing or worse, the release of a biological weapon, given the course this TL is heading.

guinazacity

Banned
I imagine that something terrible would happen. I'm picturing something like a terrorist attack, probably either a bombing or worse, the release of a biological weapon, given the course this TL is heading.

Rio gets a nasty chemical attack or something

Thank god I wasn't in any games.

I'd like to see the Olympics and World Cup in TTL...

Rio gets a nasty chemical attack or something

Thank god I wasn't in any games.

My lips are sealed. You'll have to wait till the requisite update comes...;)

And while we're at it, here's a little something to tide you over:

A little something from the Igorverse (the world of Orange Tempest). The hullabaloo that was kicked up by someone wanting to name a Neptune trojan after a sci-fi convention eventually resulted in the establishment of naming rules for Neptune trojans (they are now named after mariners, the L4 trojans after mythological, legendary, or otherwise fictional ones, such as Jason or Sinbad, and the L5 trojans after real-life mariners, such as Magellan or Captain Cook), but they decided to let 438121 Arisia stand.

(In OTL, the asteroid in question is known as 2011 HM102.)

438121 Arisia infobox.png

Oh, no, I just figured it out: The 2013 Boston Marathon attack will be worse.

Boston Strong, OTOH, will mean something entirely different ITTL (especially after Igor).:D

BTW, in this TL's alternatehistory.com, there will be WIs about Igor being worse and not hitting at all.

Oh, no, I just figured it out: The 2013 Boston Marathon attack will be worse.

Boston Strong, OTOH, will mean something entirely different ITTL (especially after Igor).:D

BTW, in this TL's alternatehistory.com, there will be WIs about Igor being worse and not hitting at all.

Igor worse than ITTL... I'm having trouble imagining that, even if I much wanted to imagine it...:eek:

Igor worse than ITTL... I'm having trouble imagining that, even if I much wanted to imagine it...:eek:

Right before the Igor hurricane hits the USA, tensions between India and Pakistan escalate over something, eventually leading to a nuclear war right when the Igor hurricane hits the USA. Some fool in Pakistan accidentally presses the button that says "nuke USA" on it, and Washington DC, New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago gets nuked.