KR是不是无视了一些中国地区的工人的发展、与俄罗斯革命时期的华工力量的存在?

Attachments

• OIP-C (2).jpg
    OIP-C (2).jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 167
在欧洲国家,工团主义的主导权基于这些国家的发达的物质与经济社会的发展、在亚洲、在很多不发达国家、某种程度上情况更不一样。
另外
KR是不是无视了一些中国地区的工人的发展、与俄罗斯革命时期的华工力量的存在?
As I am not fluent Chinese, I will do my best to reply to your question.
Japan, and Manchukuo appear to be candidates for Syndicalism. This would require the State of Manchukuo to survive and liberalize, perhaps with a collapse f Japanese Empire without World war 2.
Another possibility is India, specifically the city of Calcutta. Calcutta was the most industrialized city in British India, and Communist sympathies along with Worker's movement. As such, the Communist Party of India was the ruling party of West Bengal for many years under Chief Minister Jyoti Basu.
An interesting possibility is Qajar Persia industrializing, and the worker's movements spread there from Russia. Perhaps Syndicalism or Communism becomes important there.
As I did not fully understand your question, my answer may have missed the mark.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Please note that ALL posts in languages other than English MUST include a full English Language translation. While there are exceptions for commonly used word or phrases (e.g. Gott in Himmel, Vaya con Dios, Deus Vult to use three somewhat related examples) or terms like de facto regularly encountered in English written or verbal discussions, this is an English language Board, and the community (including 100% of the Mods), overwhelmingly speaks English.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.