Τὸ κληρoνóμημα τοῦ Περικλέους : The heritage of Periklēs

Congratulations for your attempt! with only one year of ancient Greek and with what you have read your attempt to create such a thread is remarkable and a brave one.Tomorrow I will write some suggestions about what you have written and some ideas about your proposed continuation.

At first, I think the behaviour of the Athenians within the Hellenic Summakhia will not differ greatly of what occured with the Delian summakhia. But maybe, Athens could be more tyrannical because of the euphoria of victory.
Anyway, there is still a risk of social war, and this risk will surely be used by the Persians.
If the social war breaks out, Athens would have a better position than Sparta during the Corinthian war and than itself during the OTL social war of 357-355. Nonetheless, concessions will be necessary about the political structure of the League.
We would end with a League at mid-way between the first and second empires.
Already Athens had faced a number of revolutions(in real history) just to mention first Thassos and then Mytilene(428 BC),but The Athenians made a start to anti-climax such instances when they granted the right of Athenian citizenship to Samians;a strategy that could work well for the better intergration of the Empire.

I haven't yet finished my readings of the books of Thucydides and Xenophon which are my base of work for the TL.
So, wait some weeks.
And thanks of your support.
Read also "Hellenika"(History of my times) by Xenophon.It encompasses a considerable part of the 4th century.
If I understand correctly,the war against Persia will take place before the rise of Macedon;It will be usuful if The Athenians allied with the Thessalians whose cavalry would be essential and with Thracians;Agrianes are exceptionally good javelliners and when mixed with allied cavaly they can cause great damage to enemy cavalry(here the Persians).
The Athenians are advised to generate a three-pronged attack,with the aims:liberate Egypt and Cyprus;liberate the Ionian cities and further south for more manpower and income;isolate and destroy the Phoenician navy by destroying Tyros and Sidon.