johnboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mattep74

• I hope you take up your Jutland story again
    johnboy
    johnboy 1
    I will be back to it next week at the latest. Have been helping my daughter move into her first house she has built. Have done all the industrial cleaning for her, made a dofg fence and now just have to help here move this week.
  • Aconitum

• I liked your story ´An extremely reluctant Fuhrer´ very much and since I recently saw a post where an America (ca 1955) from another timeline became ISOT in your timeline, I wanted to ask if you could be enthusiastic about something like that? Would definitely be fun to see the reactions from both sides and how each reacts to the other's alternate timeline.
  • mauveine

• Why do all your 'Curtin Call' story posts lack a 'place label'. You're very good about telling the audience 'when' things are happening, but bugger them if they want to know 'where' things are happening. It's very odd, and slightly infuriating
  • 1965 Timelord

1965 Timelord

• What about the HE-162 for your Australasian Federation TL, did Ernst contemplate about making that design for their navy or as another jet airframe?
  • Eastern Calculus

• Rudolf and Stephanie would have been tremendously important and revered historical figures! You make the most believable, poignant and heartwarming timelines. Errant shell and the Hitler TL is great as well! I thank you for the honor of reading your work.
  • Peppe

• Just binge reread "Rudolf Will Reign, Dear", one of the best ISOT stories I ever read, sad to see it ended
    johnboy
    johnboy
    That's always great to hear so thanks
  • earlclaro

• I will understand if you somehow get angry and want it to be remove. I ask of you to please let me borrow your work to make a fanfic of it. and again I sincerely apologize for not asking first. that was dumb of me to realize it late. this had been an enlightening mistake to me and will promise to not do it again.
    johnboy
    johnboy
    It's no drama mate, feel free to use the universe. I only ask maybe send me a link so I can read it!
  • earlclaro

• sir I have made a fanfic of your timeline in questionable questing because I was inspired of your story. I'm sorry I have not ask for permission first before writing it. I come to have only known it right now as someone said it to me. so I sincerely apologize for using ur work without asking.
  • earlclaro

• Thank you for the completion of the "Rudolf" timeline john! That was the best for me so far. I hope that you continue to write and be inspired.
  • Corporal Tommy

• Hi, this is Corporal Tommy. I just wanted say, I love your COES timeline. And I want to say that I am greatly amused by your Akilina carrier. Especially given how it is a ship I had designed in the past on Shipbucket. Yes I am OberstAmiruddin from that ship drawing site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…