Comments on Profile Post by Lady Visenya

1. Antony444
    I have the Dance is not Over, the End of Times and Let the Galaxy Burn for the moment playing with the ASOIAF universe, so it's not at the order of the day...but yeah it was a one-shot I was proud of. Maybe in a couple of years.
    May 14, 2019
    miner249er, Lady Visenya and horus like this.
  2. horus
    I read your story and I loved it, the truth is that it would be fun to see Visenya's reaction to the Westeros situation.
    "¬°Damned descendants of Aegon and Rhaenys!"
    In my opinion I think Stannis and Visenya could get along or respect each other. I would love to see a meeting with Jon Snow and Visenya.
    May 17, 2019
    Lady Visenya likes this.
  3. Lady Visenya
    Honestly, the thing about Visenya as a character is that she's actually very interesting so long as you read between the lines and actually try to get into her mindset. She's a strong-willed woman, who probably had her own needs and desires that she set aside because as Aegon's first-wife, she had to fulfill her duties.
    May 17, 2019
  4. Lady Visenya
    A capable, competent woman as well. I imagine she had a strong affection for Rhaenys, as a sister. And didn't actually poison Aenys. It's more interesting than just making her Tacituc's Livia.
    May 17, 2019
  5. Lady Visenya
    Honestly, the Conquerors become MUCH more interesting when you take into account the fact that they are siblings. Her feelings about her siblings are likely complex. A mix of frustration, affection, and obligation.
    May 17, 2019