Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chiropteroid

• well, the Dungeon technically represents all possible D&D settings and elements at the same time, including 3rd party, like pathfinder.
  • Chiropteroid

• I hope that they don't mind if I necro my thread if I put a new chapter in it. As for the Pathfinder question...
  • Chiropteroid

• Especially regarding the classes for the Starks. I will see, what I can come up with. I really need to get working on ASODAD again.
  • Chiropteroid

• Oh, wow! That's a lot of text. Understandable with this comment limit, though. Still I like your ideas.
  • omnimercurial

• Viserys might be a lot more stable here. Especially if he is Raised by Blue Dragons who are Lawful Evil with very good Community and Family dynamics.

I generally prefer the Pathfinder Dragons to the D&D Dragons. Pathfinder has the Outer Dragons after all..... Maybe F-Aegon the Blackfyre heir gets an Outer Dragon advisor?
  • omnimercurial

• I think Robb may end up a Psionic/Warrior or Psionic/Paladin. Sansa will definately have run ins with the Fey as may Domeric Bolton. Arya will likely be a Rogue/Psionic, Bran a Druid/Psionic and Rickon might be a Psionic/Druid that Favours Fauna as opposed to Brans Flora Focus as a Greenseer.... Hell Rickon could even be a Were-Creature potentially if you take inspiration from his Canon Animalistic aspects.
  • omnimercurial

• Jon if he does go down the Bard Route may even end up worshipping Hlal/Aasterinian the Dragon Goddess of Travellers, Entertainers, Stories, Learning, Mischief etc.
  • omnimercurial

• I think Jon will be a Dragon Blooded Sorceror.
    I also think Warging is more of a Psionic Ability than a Druidic or Arcane Ability.
    Jon may be a Psionic/Sorceror or if he interacts with Mance Rayder he could get into the Bard Class perhaps.
    He is likely to Multiclass at any rate.
  • omnimercurial

• So with Dany being raised and granted magic by Bahamut, Viserys getting the same from Tiamat.... Will Jon Snow get an Emmissary from Sardior the Ruby Dragon, God of the Crystal Dragons?

The Crystal Dragons have Psionics which lines up and meshes well with Jon being a Warg which seems more of a Psionic ability than a Druidic or Magic ability.
  • Ken NM

• I just reread the chapter summaries and I noticed something,in version 1 Cersei's prophets say her downfall will begin in King's landing and version 5 says Winterfell,I'm curious which is it?
    Reactions: Ddmkm122
    Chiropteroid 2
    Winterfell. It was there where Bran fell from the tower, which started the chain reaction that eventually led to Cersei losing everything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…