Comments on Profile Post by Zyxoriv

1. gap80
    Yes, though I am curious as to how “canon” they all are. Also, my wikiboxes tended to all be set in the year 2041, and most of the deaths shown occur after that, so if I end up making more wikiboxes, they may be about some people for which I’ve already made wikiboxes, except most of these new ones would be set much farther in the future. I haven’t (...)
    Jun 14, 2018
    Zyxoriv likes this.
  2. gap80
    (...) made a wikibox for Smithers, Flanders, Krabappel or Principal Skinner, and Mr. Burn’s alternate wikibox would now have to include his marriage to Angelina Jolie. However, in the Christmas episode of the Simpsons set in the future, we see an elderly (much older than 50) Smithers, so… which future happened? Did both occur? – (...)
    Jun 14, 2018
    Zyxoriv likes this.
  3. gap80
    (...) – cloning technology does apparently exist in the future, so maybe Burns had Smithers cloned after his suicide! This could also explain why Chief Wiggum does not have a robot body anymore at the time of his death – he got a new body. Other than those two, though, all other deaths are not contradictory. I especially like how Bart is wearing Supreme Court justice robes, as it bolsters (...)
    Jun 14, 2018
    Zyxoriv likes this.
  4. gap80
    (...) the case for that being canon. So… that all means I’d have to make new wikiboxes for Burns, Chief Wiggum, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Ralph (Though the King Ralph could be one of Ralph’s many clones). And maybe a constellation wikibox for Maggie. Plus the ones mentioned before, and that’s twelve (12!) new wikiboxes to be made... Oy…
    Jun 14, 2018
    Zyxoriv likes this.