Cymraeg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BlackDragon98

BlackDragon98

• I just read "The Way is Shut" over at FF.net.

Helluva good read. Except I read it at night and I had to lock the bedroom door before going to sleep. That black ooze stuff was some level of creepy.

I felt that the piece could have very easily come out of the World War Z book itself. You captured Brooks's writing style and tone perfectly.

Really hope you write more WWZ stuff. You're really good it.

-Black Dragon
  • MrCharles

MrCharles

• Having just reread the whole thread, and not wishing to necro it, is Cato’s Cavalry going to be continued?
  • Scorpius72

• Okay, so when will you be posting a new chapter as it has been years since it was updated?
  • Garrison

• Given the recent history of threads I am beginning to think that Post-1900 should just be renamed, 'How can the Nazi's Win the War?' and have done with it. The sheer amount of Wehraboo crap is ludicrous, both in volume and content.
  • Deleted member 142159

• I partially blame you for the sleep deprivation. Your writing is so damn good! Here I am at ONE F**KIN THIRTY A.M., the day before the day before an exam. eff you, and teach me your ways, O Master of Fanfiction.
  • mauveine

• Is it possible for you to add threadmarks to your older stories, like 'Fireflies'. It'd be awfully convenient if it could be done
  • Publicola

• Do you plan to continue 'How Marcus Tullius Cicero Saved the Republic'? That is one of my favorite stories on this site, and it'd be a shame to let it die.

Also, would you be willing to add threadmarks to make the story easier to navigate? I'm planning to re-read it (I think this will be the fifth time) but it's a bit clunky to scroll to find each new chapter.
    Reactions: Cymraeg
    Cymraeg
    Cymraeg 2
    I do plan to continue it at some point, I just need to do some more research on his year as Consul.
    Publicola 1
    Glad to hear it!

Would you be willing to add the threadmarks to the story?
  • Art

• I was just wondering is Beware the Dragon's Flame is dead for good. . .
  • Mr. Magi

• 'Allo, I just finished going through Splinters after going through the first two books of Cato's Cavalry. I was just wondering if it was possible that you might want to continue that one; it a great ride.
  • lancastrian

• Hello Marc.

Do you intend to continue the Timeline " How Marcus Tullius Cicero saved the Republic - with some help,"
    I have just bought the first Book, plus Cato's Cavalry 4, the Northern Conspiracy on Kindle from Amazon.
    I thoroughly enjoy your writings.

Regards
    Stephen John Ward (lancastrian)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…