Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• erty10089

• Do you think you could set up a discord for EEUSG?
    Ephraim Ben Raphael
    I honestly have no idea how to do that.
    erty10089
    It's not that hard, you just need like an email to make a discord account, and once you do that, just click the giant circle with a plus sign and choose to make a server and you're pretty much done. It should be straightforward on how to make new channels, just click the button in the channel list column.
  • Deleted member 108228

• IT's okay if I do an ISOT of Rebel North?

• in your embervers timeline, what happen to the African Americans after the change and what was there situation in the north american African colony's? also what happen to Hollywood?

• I have 2 questions, if I were to make a realistic embervers timeline, what advice can you give me to improve on it. and question 2, if the change happen in 2018 or 2017, how different would the world be from the change happening in 1998? Im sorry for bothering you again, I wont harass you again.
    Ephraim Ben Raphael
    1. Most Emberverse states should be based around surviving governments institutions, they're a lot better positioned than random survivalists to do well in an apocalypse. Plus your protagonists should occasionally lose wars.
    Ephraim Ben Raphael
    2. There are 46 million more American in the US today than in 1998, there are also a lot fewer American troops present in the country. You also might be more likely to see radical political groups like the alt-right or antifa taking advantage of the chaos, although that's questionable.
    Warning

• So im wondering, what happens to Judaism in the embervers, just a genearelzaion of the religion not a full essey of it. I'm guessing Islam started having prophets appeared and being very conservative. Except in liberal countrys. Also what happened to Hollywood and Boston and southeast Asia and Porto Rico. I just want does answer and I will leave you alone,also I enjoy our talks, your a good person to talk too.

• really I just want the generalization of the changes to the religion in the timeline,not a essay about each one.

• Thanks really I just want to what happen to dose place and religions. These questions have been driving me insane.
    Reactions: Ddmkm122
    Ephraim Ben Raphael 1
    I'm currently writing a TL (Deo Vindice) about the reactions of world religions to an ISOT. It presently stands at around 40,000 words. Addressing the reactions of a religion as vast as Islam or Buddhism to the Change would be a tremendous task- never mind that the focus of my TL was on North America so I didn't really think about those faiths.

• I have one more question about the embervers timeline and I will leave you alone. How Boston and Hollywood and central and southeast Asia and Porto Rico. How much has Islam and Judaism and oferdox chrisanity has change and also Buddhism and how dose the economy work. Please don't report me for annoying you.

• Bummer,I really like that world, well can you at least answer my questions then and also how's the carbean and Japan.

• Is there a way for me to ask you a couple of questions about your embervers timeline.
    Reactions: Ddmkm122
    Ephraim Ben Raphael 1
    Oh, yes, I did see your comments and I've been meaning to respond but forgetting. The truth is I don't plan to make any further maps or updates for the "Mountains" universe- to tell the truth I got really tired of Mountains and I'm pretty done with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…