Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Petike

Petike

• Regardless of what life throws at you, I wish you the best of luck. Don't despair and don't fear. Things will be better.
  • Moon_Dew

Moon_Dew

• Are you still working on Hogwarts Exposed?
    Moon_Dew
    Moon_Dew 3
    That's a shame, I like the idea of the Statue of Secrecy getting blown out of the water and the results of the Wizarding World and the Muggle world being reunited for the first time in centuries.

Then again, I've always been a sucker for The Unmasqued World trope.
    acgoldis 2
    That's exactly what happened...and the resulting exponential increase of power basically causes the human race to blow itself up. Not all stories have happy endings in the real world.
    Redcoat
    Redcoat
    Legit was just going to ask that exact question.

Though @acgoldis the idea of the Statute being resealed seems quite interesting...wouldn't that just wipe everyone's memories seeing how much interaction happened over a long scale?
  • Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania

• Currently reading Hogwarts Exposed. It would be a lot easier if you added threadmarks.
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania 2
    Oh, and with the new Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them movie having come out after you wrote Hogwarts Exposed, can you provide us a rewrite that includes information from the new additional known canon?
    acgoldis 2
    The only major change would be in update 3, which mentions the background of the Quabbin towns. If you look at the story on AO3 (my version, not the other guy’s) there’s an attempt to retcon I. The background of the Four Towns with a move from New York and Ilvermony to the Quabbin after the near exposure in Fantastic Beasts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…