SRJS
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• SRJS

SRJS

• There's more for than eye to eye in other community. If for example, an idiot from Otaku community, does not know how to give space screw it
  • SRJS

SRJS

• I have abandoned my old Youtube Channel and Sound Cloud Profile. I will be going as "Sigfryt" in covering songs and Youtube.
  • SRJS

SRJS

• Now I'm humiliated in the Youtaite Community thanks to the damn Filipino Youtaite who caused simple things heated up. That damn idiot.
  • SRJS

SRJS

• Please give me an ability to 'xray' the paid FB trolls who use fakes name for disgusting use, for cleansing the system and end 'that'.
  • SRJS

SRJS

• I seriously need to get these suicidal thoughts out of my head because of those missed years. It's a simple thing but my otaku self is sad
  • SRJS

SRJS

• The Philippine Yellowism is dangerous and way beyond retarded.My eldest sibling firewalled the sources I read. I'm NonAligned yet she did it
  • SRJS

SRJS

• Oh my god, the current '86 constitution held back my OTL country. Who's the greedy idiot responsible for creating a trash? A 60/40? WTF
  • SRJS

SRJS

• I believe traitors must be injected with truth serum if they do not speak and then publically hanged after footage. The 'theatre' fooled lot
  • SRJS

SRJS

• After visiting the 'Official Philippine Politics Thread', I am wondering why no one mentioned Heroes of Marawi? Do I have to mention it?
  • SRJS

SRJS

• There must be an alternative solution instead of EDSA when one write PH Alternate Timeline. Do you want it to reach 10? Not that I care :p
  • SRJS

SRJS

• Damn it Boruto x Sarada shippers, you are way more tolerable than yaoi fans alike! I would like to be in your company than them all day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…