Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question for you, how many times do you visit your devinetart account? also I saw your braking the glass idea, have you thought of showing it to alternate history.com?

• I have a question about AAPA, what happened to Islam and Judaism in the present setting? and what happened to latin America in the 19th century after the pod?
  • Jcw3

• Really cool to see you like one of my maps. Thanks!
    Reactions: Ddmkm122
    rvbomally 2
    No problem, I liked your work. In fact, if you have ideas for what the rest of the world looks like, I'd love to do a world map cover.
    Jcw3 1
    Oh wow. That'd be really cool. Unfortunately, I didn't really have many ideas for the outside world. The only things I had confirmed in my mind were that, after the Second American-Confederate War (or the Second Civil War, depending on who you ask), the Americans did get involved in a victorious war against Britain (presumably while they were distracted elsewhere).
    Jcw3 1
    I honestly couldn't say what the rest of the world looks like, so if you do want to do a scenario based off of it, you have my blessing to do whatever you please outside of North America.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…