Miranda Brawner

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dune

• So, I was looking through the "Alternate Ideologies" thread and I saw that bizarre/amazing political compass you posted, and I was wondering what the story behind it was.
  • Nivek

• Ignore Goldensilver81 , he is a grecophile islamophobe troll, see his TL for that regard, still yeah that was Insulting, ignoring how much of Egyptian culture influenced the modern arabian egypts
    Miranda Brawner
    Miranda Brawner 1
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Nivek
    That was a pleasure Miranda, nice i could be helpful
    Silver01
    randomly found this but not a grecophile not ismalophobic and my timeline doesnt prove that at all seeing as how i make the greeks commit atrocities like any old empire
  • (DR.MAN)

(DR.MAN)

• How is progress going on the DMZ map?
    Miranda Brawner
    Miranda Brawner
    It's going well. I've been working on the legend with the little flags. I'll have it done some time in the next week.
  • (DR.MAN)

(DR.MAN)

• Rosella

Rosella

• Hello! As you apparently did some large portion of the work for the "Collaborative Earth-like" world, would you happen to know if I can use the maps (specifically: the world map, the topo map, and the climate map) to make my own map? It seems to be the only map with both topo and climate maps, and I am afraid that even if I was good at drawing landforms that I can't do climate or topographic maps in any case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…