Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: Double Up got picked up" that KOFY-TV picked up the show.
    Reactions: Ddmkm122
    DucNguyen0131 1
    Here's what KOFY-TV should Double Up during 1987, as well as a reply on "TVWI: Amanda Blake stayed on Gunsmoke during its 20th season" that the ITTL Gunsmoke directing crew was built for its 20th year, as well as normal Gunsmoke cast members from 1967 to 1974 (1975 ITTL) as well as Fran Ryan acting as a recurring role as Hannah for 6 out of 24 episodes.
    stratonapba 1
    No Thanks, Because i'm Okay.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: Paramount Television Service got picked up" running up on two nights, against the Big Three Networks (ABC, CBS and NBC).
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make replies on "What if the Challenger Disaster of 1986 won't happen?" and "What if The Day The Music Died won't happen?" that it will tell the difference between IOTL and ITTL?
    DucNguyen0131 1
    I also make a reply on "TVWI: FCC's revised Prime Time Access Rule actually delayed to midseason instead of next season" that the ITTL 1974-75 midseason TV schedule was built.
    stratonapba 1
    No thanks on both
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: Monday Night Quarterback got picked up" that the ITTL Fall 1971 CBS schedule was built, as well as a reply on "TVWI: Jay Wolpert's Trivial Pursuit got picked up" that KOFY-TV picked up the show.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "Cartoon What Ifs: Flipper (Animated Series, 1967-68)" that the ITTL NBC Saturday Morning 1967 schedule was built.
    DucNguyen0131 1
    I also want to make a reply on "TVWI: CBS picked up Pandemonium in 1980" that KPIX picked up the show.

What does "IOTL" and "ITTL" stand for?
    stratonapba 1
    IOTL = In Our Timeline, ITTL = In Their Timeline as for Pandemonium, I'll Work On It along with Second Honeymoon and for my Cartoon What If's well I'm planning to focus on Family Affair in '71.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: CBS picked up Family Affair on its Saturday Morning schedule" that the ITTL 1971 Saturday Morning CBS schedule was built, and Family Affair running opposite Curiosity Shop on ABC and The Bugaloos on NBC.

As ITTL, Family Affair could be the second PrimeTime sitcom to air on Saturday Mornings, following Bewitched on ABC.
    DucNguyen0131 1
    I want to make a reply on "TVWI: Second Honeymoon (1979) got picked up" that KTVU-TV picked up the game show.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: The 90s American revival of The $64,000 Question was made" that KBHK-TV picked up the show.
    DucNguyen0131 1
    I also make a reply on "TVWI: Jumble was picked up" that KRON-TV picked up the show.
    stratonapba 1
    I'll go For Both, However looks like some of the Unsold Game Show Pilots ITTL might Think It Over to go to Think It Over, So Can't Wait for It so I'm going to start with the $64,000 Question and later Jumble.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: Beat the Odds got picked up by ABC in 1975" that KGO-TV picked up the show!
    stratonapba 1
    Yep, KGO did picked up but on my reply despite I Can't find a Schedule for KGO in San Francisco from that year, I'll Focus on WXYZ in Detroit, MI instead with a twist involving Showoffs had Larry Blyden didn't die ITTL, so thank you.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: NBC picked up Oddball in 1986" that KRON-TV picked up the show. Also make a reply on "TVWI: NBC picked up both I Dream of Jeannie and Dragnet in its daytime schedule" that KRON cleared the two shows in 1969.
    DucNguyen0131 1
    stratonascar, make a reply on "TVWI: CBS picked up daytime repeats of Make Room for Daddy after its cancellation by NBC in 1965" that the ITTL CBS Daytime schedule from Spring 1965, CBS Morning News with Mike Wallace came first, at 10:00am, followed by The Real McCoys at 10:30am, then The Danny Thomas Show and Andy of Mayberry.
    stratonapba 1
    I Can Only do Oddball and Not the rest that you suggested.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: Beverly Hills Beach Club" that KBHK cleared the show just before UPN Kids. Also make a reply on "TVWI: CBS Daytime picked up Gunsmoke" that Gunsmoke daytime reruns only lasted 13 weeks and it was aired opposite Dinah's Place and Concentration on NBC.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: ABC picked up $50,000 a Minute in 1985" that KGO-TV (an ABC affiliate) cleared the show. Also make replies on "TVWI: CBS Daytime picked up Gunsmoke" and "TVWI: CBS picked up daytime repeats of Make Room for Daddy after its cancellation by NBC in 1965" that KPIX-TV cleared the two shows.
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: CBS picked up daytime repeats of Make Room for Daddy after its cancellation by NBC in 1965" where KPIX picked up the show on its daytime schedule alongside the 11 other CBS Daytime shows ITTL!
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "WI: CBS picked up a revival of The $64,000 Question in 2001" that KPIX cleared the show that was followed by News at 11:00 ITTL, but in real-life IOTL, it was "Family Law".
  • DucNguyen0131

• I want to make a reply on "TVWI: CBS Daytime picked up Gunsmoke" in order to make the CBS Daytime morning ITTL schedule from December 20, 1971-March 24, 1972:

10:00am Gunsmoke
    11:00am Family Affair
    11:30am Love of Life
    DucNguyen0131 1
    But I want San Francisco station KPIX is airing Gunsmoke in its daytime schedule alongside the other 10 CBS Daytime shows ITTL back in 1971!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…